Spain V Argentina

Now this game is all we've been waiting for because Pedri and I get to see Messi again after so damn long and we couldn't be more than excited to actually play them although it is a final.

It's no big deal they're so lucky they made it to the final again so we just need to pass them and win this final for once and for all then Pablo and I can get married spend our honeymoon in Greece and go home.

Life sounds so easy that way but I know it's just a step closer to my very last game. It kills but I know that it's for the best either way. So we are on our way to the stadium it is packed there's crowds everywhere and so so much traffic.

People don't just come to support their country they also come because the world cup final doesn't happen every year. It could be a once in a lifetime thing because getting tickets can be impossible.

Though we appreciate every single person who steps foot onto our side because the more supports the more it is for us to win and every one of the team appreciate them more than the game.

Though as we got to the stadium every single one of us were rushed in by security before we were swarmed with multiple fans and cameras and things. Emmie didn't like being in large crowds so I did manage to run past a few people to get inside first.

"We're inside Em." Pablo says taking her from my arms. I smile a little while Pedri walks over putting his arms over my shoulders. "Okay so what issit why are you stressing?" I look up at him and shrug. "I don't know." I say and he tuts.

"Find Messi with me?" He ask and I nod quickly. "Obviously." We start walking toward the other teams side. "Lionel!!" Pedri started shouting while walking down the corridor. A security guard popped out and looked at him.

"Pedri." He says then walks down the corridor. We turn one more corner as we see Leo a smile appears onto his lips while he walks towards us. "Macie. Pedri." He says then pulling us both into a hug.

"It's been so long!!" I say while pulling off the hug. "It has been. How's the team?" He asks. "They're well. Everyone misses you. The fans." He nods and smiles again. "I'll always miss Barcelona." He says.

"We missed you most though." Pedri says. "I thought you would. I've been watching you and i've been so proud." He smiles and then walks us over to his family. "Antonela!" I say while she stand sup with a gasp giving me a hug.

"Macie you're so grown up!" She spoke while hugging me "Thiago! You've grown so much since I last saw you." I pull off her and walk towards him. "Hey Mae Mae." He chuckles. "Mateo. You're massive!" He laughs too and huffs. "No way!"

"Ciro you won't remember me much but I did used to baby sit you when you was very little." Ciro let's out a small giggle. "I heard you became a mother too with Gavi?" Messi asks while I stand up. "Well that's true yea." I laugh a little.

"Want to meet her?" He smiles and nods. "Of course we would." Pedri takes his phone out his pocket to give Pablo a call. "Come down with Emmie to see Messi." He ends the call and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"He's coming." He says. Pablo then pops around the corner just after. "Messi???" Emmie asks while she slips off Pablo's waist. "Hello you." He kneels down as she quickly walks towards him. He grabs her in while she hugs him and she giggles.

"She's loved you ever since I told her about you. She takes inspiration from you while she's playing." I explain. "She plays too?" He asks and I nod. "She looks so much like you. Apart from her eyes." He says while standing up with her onto his hip.

Antonela stands up herself taking her gently from Messi. "You're so lucky to be a girl mother." She says. "Though my boys are the most precious people to me." She adds on looking to the three of them. "Ciro? This is Emmie. She's a lot younger than the three of you but you're a good sport."

Ciro slipped off his chair and looked up at Emmie before Antonella put her down to him. "Hi." He says. "Hi." She replies. I sit with the kids and Antonela while the boys go off and get changed. We talk for a little while watching the kids run around.

We then make our way to the pitch parting sides as we get on. I climb the step with Emmie taking my seat on the chair, this game is going to be scary and honestly we cannot wait at the same time.

The boys run on for kick off and as the game starts every single one of us are on the edge of our seats so paranoid of what they'll see in this game. Pablo was so into it and I was happy that he was.

By full time the boys had scored 3-3 and during extra time there was no goals. Though when it came to penalties we were up 4-4 though when Argentina went in for the shot they missed it completely.

Pablo was next to score a pen. He went forwards he took a minute to think then he shot. He shot it right into the back of the net leaving us at 5-4, I jumped off my seat and I began yelling in excitement because we have just won the world cup 26!!

Pablo ran directly towards Emmie and I while we ran down the stairs. He caught Emmie into his arms while he pulled me into a hug as well kissing our head while the ready of the team gathered round us hugging us.

"You did it! You all did it!" I say while hugging Pablo so tightly. He then tears up at the fact he's just won the team the world cup, everyone starts pulling off and he looks at me kissing my lips. "Book the wedding we will be married in Greece in two days time." He says.

He presses his forehead against mine then pulls off taking my hand while we walk around the pitch together. Around thirty minutes later I started videoing them lifting the cup.

This was the life and this is the life of being a football wife and I promise you it is so so special. We got our little photos with the cup then we celebrated with our team. We then made our way back to our hotel and I started booking flights and things.