Lucy wins Champions League with Lyon and the announcement of their relationship.

I haven't really seen anyone do a story with them like this so I decided to do something different to what I usually write about.

Lucy's POV

Today is my chance to win my first champions league ever. I am so excited but nervous at the same time. I was thrilled when I learnt I would be starting the match.

The thing that is so exciting as well is my whole family and my girlfriend Keira have flown out to watch me play. I haven't seen any of them for ages, the last time I seen Keira was when I knocked Man City out of the Champions League with my goal being the only thing that got Lyon through.

Luckily Keira wasn't upset though and told me she knew it was my time to shine and she was so proud of me. Her being here today is a confidence boost for me and I hope that we can win so I can celebrate with her and my family later.

As I was sat in the changing rooms getting ready for the game I received a message from Keira saying "Hi Luce, this is just me saying no matter the outcome I am so proud of you. Do your best, but I already know your quality and nothing will change that. I love you. See you soon."

Just a message from her already boosts my confidence levels. I am ready. I can do this and I am going to win for her.

As I walk out with my mascot I am overcome with emotions. The crowd is unbelievable here, the fans are so lively and it just gets me pumped for the game ahead.

As I am stood beside my teammates I scan the crowd for my family. Eventually I found them as I could see my mum with her signature go Lucy t-shirt on. I hate that top it is so embarrassing. I turned red as I noticed she was wearing it and as I made eye contact with my girlfriend she instantly knew why I turned red and she started laughing.

I just waved in return to her making fun of me. She then mouthed a love you to which I returned before I realised Keira was wearing a Lyon top. Honestly that surprised me as she was such a big City lover but I understood when she turned around and I seen the big bold letters of Bronze 22. Her wearing my top made me fall in love with her even more. The fact I knocked her out but she still decided to wear a Lyon top made my heart flutter.

I was snapped out of my trance at how amazing my girlfriend was when I noticed all the Wolfsburg players came to shake hands with my team. Game time.

Keira's POV (Earlier In the Day)

When I met up with Lucy's family at the morning of the game I was greeted with such big hugs. I love Lucy's family they treat me as their daughter and it warms my heart. I got a big welcome from mine and Lucy's niece and nephew. I always love to see them.

We all decided to get lunch together before the game. This is when I took my hoodie off (that was really Lucys) to reveal my Lyon top that I had on underneath. This earned a couple of surprised gasps from my girlfriends family. I just looked at them with a confused look.

Then Lucys mum spoke up "We are just surprised you decided to wear a Lyon top since they knocked City out." I then understood what they meant. I did decide to wear a Lyon top the other day because I wanted to support my girlfriend like I knew she would for me.

I turned around to let my in-laws to see the back of t my top. They all understood why I was wearing it when they were met with the familiar name of Bronze on the back.

"Even though it was her goal that got me knocked out I could never be mad with her. Lucy's dream was to win the champions league and I could never be mad at her for succeeding in doing that. I am proud of her" I truthfully told my in-laws.

Lucy's dad then spoke up "I am glad out of everyone it is you in her life. We are so glad to have you as part of our family."

At the game