Blind Date

Keira's POV

I have been single for about 3 years now and I don't mind it. My Man City teammates take the piss out of me everyday because I live no life and never go out on any dates.

That is purely because of one reason, I have a crush on my teammate; Lucy Bronze. Actually scratch that, I am in love with Lucy Bronze.

The great Lucia Roberta Tough Bronze, potentially one of the best players in the world. I knew I had no chance with her so I would never own up to it and I would never tell her how I felt.

I was confident I was just going to live my life single. It was not like I wasn't happy by myself, because I was but I knew deep down if I was with Lucy I would be so much happier.

I can't help myself from watching her whilst we were in the gym or admire how she turned defending straight into attacking as she sprinted down the right flank highlighting her athleticism.

I wanted desperately to tell her how I felt but it would never happen. Besides there was rumours going about that the current champions leagues champions Lyon were interested in signing her.

When she moves to France any slim chance I would have with her would become non existent. She was bound to meet a gorgeous French girl and become obsessed with her as I am with Lucy.

Georgia Stanway POV

I have had enough of Keira and Lucy acting like they don't have feelings for eachother. It is so obvious. The rest of my city teammates and I decided to come up with a plan.

We should set them up on a blind date. I had booked a table for two at a fancy restaurant in the middle of Manchester. All that was left was to try and convince the girls to actually go.

I seen Lucy walk a bit ahead of me as we arrived to training the next morning. I ran to catch up to Lucy to tell her my plan. Lucy can be a bit scary at times so I hesitated before I dared to speak.

"Are you going to tell me what you need to G? Or are we just going to act as if you have nothing to say?" Lucy asked me with a knowing look on her face.

"Please don't be mad but I have set you up on a blind date. It will be a perfect match and the girl I know is really into you." I told Lucy as I started to panic at the look on her face.

"G. I appreciate it but I am not looking for just anything right now." Lucy told me.

I knew really it was because she was too into Keira but I knew if I mentioned the date was with her then she probably wouldn't go either.

"Please Luce. It will be good for you I promise and I cannot tell the girl now that you have pulled out." I tried to reason with her.

"Alright, but you owe me G and I can't promise I will be interested" Lucy told me which I just agreed to but I think she will secretly be thanking me after tomorrow.

All that was left was to try and convince my stubborn best mate to show up to the blind date too.

When I was at training later I decided I would wait until we ate to speak to Keira. I saw my chance when Keira sat down in her usual seat next to me.

"Keira don't be mad but I have done something" I tell my best friend as I watch as she rolls her eyes in response.

"What have you done now G?" Keira asked me, not looking to impressed.

"I may or may not have set you up on a date." I told Keira as I prepared for her to lash out at me.

"Georgia Stanway why the fuck would you do that?" Keira shouted at me which grew attention from our teammates. They all just laughed on as they knew what I was up to.