Recent life update

First of all, I haven't yet said anything about Beth Mead. My baller, so so happy to see her back on the pitch. Arsenal and England definitely need her right now. Revenge tour 2.0, Beth is coming for you.

Viv Miedema also so so happy to see the goat back. Time to get her goals and assists up. I'm so proud of both of them for getting through their rehab, both mentally and physically. Arsenal and the Netherlands missed her massively.

Lastly I just wanted to touch on England. Wtf has been happening to their form? Before the world cup they only lost one single game under Sarina. Since (and during) the world cup, they have lost 3!!! To teams which they beat 5-1 and 2-1 in the Euros.

I hate to say it but something has got to change. I'm not saying it's Sarina but she doesn't use her subs a lot. As much as I absolutely love Georgia she was having a stinker today and should've been subbed off . 

I also love Tooney, but my girl hasn't been creating any sort of chances. She's out of form, doesn't have any confidence. Sarina has favourites. The truth is if someone such as Jordan Nobbs played as shit as Tooney has then there would have no chance of getting in the squad never mind playing. It proves with Jordan hardly getting into any England squad.

Millie and Jess can't play Centre Back together. They have no pace between them and they got absolutely shown up today.

The ref also made some very questionable decisions.

I did think Lucy and Keira were absolutely outstanding today, their teammates massively let them down.

Niamh, Fran and Hempo were also very good today. If you ask me, Lauren is the only consistent forward for England. That needs to be looked at.

The way England play is becoming too predictable, where has the liquid football gone? Everything is so slow, passing back instead of taking a player on. Missing open chances. Not good enough.

One of the main problems is no Leah and no Beth. Two key players to the way they operate. Hopefully Beth is back for the next camp. Otherwise definitely no olympics which is massively disappointing.

To end I would like to say, Alex Greenwood I wish you the speediest recovery. I hope she is okay, it looked awful. Made me feel sick to my stomach. She is an amazing player, she was definitely missed when she went off.

New chapter coming soon. Let me know your thoughts, or if I'm just going crazy.

Sorry if I offended anyone😭