Authors Note

I actually have no words. I wish Keira the absolute best in her recovery and I hope her injury wasn't as bad as it seemed. We need research done!!! The pitch was far too dry and caused Keira's studs to get stuck.

The look on her face just made it seem as though she knew. Lucy and Georgia were also  particularly worried about Keira and the team didn't seem to be able to get back in the game after her injury. The way Lucy didn't leave her side.

How is everyone doing with the injury? I have been crying for a good few hours.

What does this mean for England? We can't have Georgia playing as a CDM or by herself at least. Georgia is great in attacking and she is not a defensive midfielder! We need Jordan Nobbs imo. She has played in that position and she has loads of tournament experience that I think the team lacks just now and Jordan brings that. I don't understand why Sarina doesn't play her?

You could also argue Katie Zelem or Laura Coombs again, I just think they both lack the experience and Laura is a CAM so it leaves Georgia with no help if Laura and Tooney are playing as two tens. So I do think Jordan is the best option.

I am absolutely heartbroken for Keira. Let me know your opinions in the comments! Safe place for everyone to chat as I know it is difficult to see your favourite player get injured ❤️‍🩹 💔

 Let me know your opinions in the comments! Safe place for everyone to chat as I know it is difficult to see your favourite player get injured ❤️‍🩹 💔

This photo💔 Happy Lucy was able to make her smile in that moment.