1: Newlyweds

The first time Mi saw the male worm was in the wedding room. There was no wedding banquet, no guests, not even a drop of wine.

    There was not even a trace of bugs in the empty room.

    Before that, it had been fighting against the enemy on the front battlefield, fighting bloody battles, and tried every means to climb to the position of lieutenant general, but was recruited back by a paper order... After all the battle achievements were abandoned, the red clothes were added to the body, and after the whole body was bathed, Sent to the cell of a male whose life is sealed today.

    As a female attendant with no status and low status, if the male worm marries Zhengjun in the future, Mi's status will plummet even more, and it is often possible to be sold off by dislike. The sad life of the female worm always begins with marriage. start.

    Only the females who have climbed to the position of admiral have the opportunity to choose independently.

    It was only a little bit short of being humiliated without dignity. It had mixed feelings in its heart, but it had to walk to the bed step by step. According to the custom, it automatically took off the red coat that reached the ground along the way. Simple wedding dresses, cheap and cheap, it can be seen that this male has not put any thought into this wedding, even the most basic decency is stingy.

    There is no shelter in the wedding dress, strong chest muscles, smooth lower abdomen, straight back, and a loose physique, which contains amazing power. Before Mi's eyes, there is a battlefield full of gunpowder, across the night sky where ammunition is flying, and across the sky. The comrades-in-arms who had lived and died together passed by the scene where they had no choice but to accept orders to marry, and finally disappeared, leaving only the faint figure sitting on the marriage bed, covered by the curtain.

    Unless the males allow it, it is difficult for married females to get the chance to return to their jobs throughout their lives. This planet is dominated by the Zerg race. As a powerful race with a long history and rich background, it makes the enemy fearful. There is no shortage of female insects in society. It can be said that after thousands of years of development, the largest number are female insects. Even Even the weaker sub-female who used to be everywhere had to come in second.

    And male insects are extremely rare!

    In order to cater to the preferences of an unmarried male, it doesn’t matter if the army sacrifices a lieutenant general. There are quite a few females with outstanding talents in the Zerg tribe. You can definitely find another replacement. Even if the effect is worse, it can’t compare to reproduction The importance of living.

    Hearing that this male insect has a bad temper, Mi thought to himself, and quickly climbed onto the bed, knelt down, turned his back to the figure, did not dare to raise his head, and just set up a posture, waiting to be used.

    No one has ever cared about the feeling of humiliation of a female.

    "Please enjoy." He could hear his own voice without the slightest tremor.

    "Are you the general who led the army to attack the earth?" The voice of the male insect seemed a little hoarse, with a little impatience.

    Mi fell silent, and after thinking for a moment, he responded in a low voice. "...Yes, male lord."

    "Get out!" The male worm kicked him directly off the bed, and the strong disgust almost turned into substance.

    Mi re-positioned, the cold floor made his knees that had been injured on the battlefield tingle, and the anger of the male insect was inexplicable, but he had no right to question or resist.

    The male insect on the bed seemed to have a heavier breath, and Mi could feel the gaze of the other, even if he didn't look up or see, he could still feel the coldness and hatred piercing through the curtain.

    A female servant who is hated by the hero?

    Mi smiled wryly in his heart, kept his body motionless, and lifted up slightly, hoping to make the male feel better. He already guessed that the other party would get out of bed directly, and the tools for teaching the newly married disobedient female were put aside and wiped very clean It was shiny, and there was no smell of blood at all.

    How many times can I take it myself? Mi is still a little confident in his ability to resist interrogation.

    The sound of breathing on the bed gradually subsided, and he knelt on the ground all night.

    Surprisingly, the male worm didn't do anything, and didn't get out of the bed. It seemed that he was sleeping with his clothes on, but the extremely disgusting gaze didn't leave for a long time. Maybe his male lord just wanted to rest. Let's deal with it tomorrow.

    Mi doesn't think that he will have any hope of being favored by such disgusting and hateful eyes. Could it be that he has offended the other party before?

    Misfortunes never come singly...

    Mi closed her eyes and waited for the still dark dawn.

    The second day after the Zerg marriage is still within the marriage period, at least three to seven days later, they will not go out to meet people. As for the duration, it depends on the ability of the male insects and the allure of the female insects.

    In fact, in G city, even the most incompetent males can still guarantee the number of three days, otherwise it would be a joke for no reason. But this day, the wealthy Li's family located in the bustling central area of ​​City G opened the door of the wedding room for the first time.

    It wasn't the first time Li Qing saw Zerg, nor was it the first time he saw a creature like a female insect up close, but for the first time in his life, he wanted to kick this completely unfamiliar insect to death! It is not a pity to die just because the opponent leads the army to attack the earth.

    In the end, he held back...

    just one of them died, which obviously couldn't achieve the goal of relieving hatred. When he spread a piece of sunlight on the window sill, he got up and got out of bed, and put on the soft azure robe. What the females wear, here, the males only need to wear elegant and atmospheric clothes. If there is a personal preference, the wedding dress can be changed at any time, and it is all determined by the male.

    Li Qing glanced lightly at the female that was still on the ground. The red mark on the buttocks showed that he was not weak last night. He didn't actually aim to kick there... Obviously, the abdomen or the heart can make the other party feel more pain. , I couldn't bear the anger last night, so I didn't pick a place.

    "Get out!" Li Qing wore the decorative mask from the wedding, and even his voice was hoarse like an echo. This is the custom of the Zerg. Of course, the males can change it if they don't like it, but most of the males look ordinary. , and the voice is ordinary, at this time there is a gorgeous mask and a device for adjusting the sound installed inside the mask, which can completely make them stand out at the wedding!

    For example, counting the number of expensive ornaments on the mask is also a way to show off wealth.

    Mi crawled out of the room, across the living room, and knelt outside without wearing anything.

    The yard is huge, and this is a single-family villa. Basically, every male can get his own luxury residence after he grows up. Because the distance between the nearby buildings is relatively large, and there are few pedestrians on the road in the early morning, Mi thinks that he may still Take some time and be prepared to grit your teeth and endure being admired by others.

    After the female worm went out, the door was closed forcefully, and the sound alarmed some of the surrounding residents, and the red robe was thrown out of the gap the moment the door was closed, covering her head and face. , covering more than half of the entire body of the female insect.

    Li Qing took the toiletries and walked into the bathroom, the red things were an eyesore.