47

Han took a deep breath, he really didn't expect that Sun Yi would dare to act so recklessly? !

 This is the garrison of the Third Army. Mi, as a lieutenant general, is also the rightful deputy head of the Third Army. Even if his status outside is as low as a female servant, that kind of hierarchy is not popular in the barracks! What happened in the office is easy to cause rumors, which will damage Mi's reputation. It doesn't matter if Sun Yi is a male, rich and powerful, and has a strong background, but Mi is the female servant of the Li family. It is very terrible!

 Sun Yi was startled by the sudden collapse of the door, and after he reacted, he also saw the figure of the male from the Li family... Sun Yi was slightly startled, but after a while, he raised his brows slightly, and did not know what to do. Thinking that the other party would come to the barracks, did he come here specially to see the bad girl? What a coincidence!

 Sun Yi didn't continue to pester the female, but let go of her hand very simply.

 "This is not the first time we have met, please don't get me wrong, all this has nothing to do with Mi, I can give a reasonable explanation." He said indifferently, as if there was no misunderstanding, but he was thinking in his heart, as for the name It is not certain whether the males believe his explanation or not.

 According to common sense, you will not believe it!

 Sun Yi deliberately squinted at Xia Mi, not knowing what to do now after the other party graciously admitted her status as a female servant, immediately knelt down and begged for forgiveness, or accepted the punishment silently? He smiled, no matter what kind, he was very happy to see it. Sun Yi nodded at the male of the Li family and other members of the third army, "I just want to compete with the lieutenant general. After all, in the barracks, there are not many opponents who can match me. It's really a joke for everyone. It's over."

 Su Ying breathed a sigh of relief, but luckily the commander of the Fourth Army didn't say anything ambiguous, at least this reason is passable.

 But Han couldn't help frowning, he thought of trying to cover up, and the male from the Li family might just misunderstand like this! Han believes that Mi and Sun Yi will have nothing to do, even if the opponent has a high weight, looks and strength are not bad, but it is not sure whether other narrow-minded males will trust Mi so much.

 After all, Sun Yi's superior capital can indeed be called the public enemy of most males in some way!

 "...the hero." Mi didn't know whether to kneel down now, any female servant should feel terrified to be caught by the hero at the scene of suspected cheating!

 The female was a little apprehensive, she raised her eyes and quietly looked at the male's face, only to find that the other didn't look at him at all? !

 Mi watched helplessly as Li Qing walked towards Sun Yi. Out of the corner of his eye, he didn't even notice him. Instead, he asked directly to the commander of the Fourth Legion, "Discussion?" The male's voice was deep and magnetic

 , It was just a simple inquiry, and the female worm found that the eyes of other colleagues were about to appear in a daze... There were also several generals who rubbed their ears involuntarily, thinking that they had auditory hallucinations.

 It's just that he looks so handsome, and even his voice... as if he could impregnate a female or a subfemale just by hearing it, such a male must be very powerful in that respect!

 Seeing everyone's reactions, Sun Yi was indifferent. His face remained the same, but there was some imperceptible haze in his eyes. Sun Yi smiled lightly, "This is a common thing in the military camp. There are exchanges between generals and officers. Only then can we progress together, although the females have always disliked to use force outside the battlefield, but sometimes they have to make do with me as a male, otherwise they will never go to the front line, and their hands and feet will be too busy."