23: Education

Male... Lord? The female looked at the thin red hemp rope, which was woven into a simple net and tied tightly around her body. The flexible rope just made the chest muscles more prominent, and tied a knot.

 Mi maintained the previous kneeling posture, but now he felt a hundred times ashamed in his heart, there was no clothes to cover him, only this rope clothes, he was like an object for appreciation, I heard that some males would put The female servants dressed in this way are placed in the living room for guests to admire and visit to show off their skills.

 The female was expressionless, her eyes narrowed slightly, she lowered her head to Li Qing and said respectfully, "Please enjoy the Lord." Her tone was as calm as ever.

 Li Qing looked up and down the position of the red rope, it is not easy to be found inside, and because the style is relatively loose, it will not affect daily activities.

 These seemingly ordinary ropes took a lot of time to make in secret. Not only did they learn high-end technology almost from scratch, but it was also not easy to hide from the monitoring of the Li family. It is inevitable that some traces will be left behind.

 These knots equipped with top-level sensing devices can detect various indicators of the objects they touch at any time, including emotional changes and physical conditions, and even detect changes in the surrounding environment.

 The color of the rope... Li Qing just chose the best-selling one.

 He glanced down at the private optical computer on his wrist, and the red light flashed, indicating that the connection was successful.

 "Don't take it off from today." The male worm gave a rare order.

 "...Yes." Mi Ya suppressed all the consciousness of wanting to resist, and responded in a low voice. Then he felt the two petals being supported by the male insect, and he rushed in the next second, as if his body was about to be torn apart, so Mi couldn't help but take a few deep breaths before barely letting out a humble groan Voice.

 "Counting this time, there is one more time." The male insect seemed to whisper something, and his calm tone was so cold that there was no emotion at all.

 The night was very long. When the female was panting, she lowered her head and saw the red rope on her body. It was a very bright color, but it gave him an extremely deep understanding of an identity and status that had completely lost her freedom. Mi raised his eyes and looked forward. The reflective material of the head of the bed could vaguely see a trace of redness in his eye sockets. He suddenly made a low and hoarse voice, his voice trembling slightly due to the constant impact, "Xiongzhu , if you don't want to be pampered...you don't have to force it."

 As soon as he finished speaking, the movements behind him stopped.

 Only the breathing of the two Zerg could be heard in the room. After a moment of silence...

 "Oh?" Li Qing turned the female around, pinched the other's chin with one hand, and glanced at the picture with his eyes.

      With a tame expression on his face, he sneered, "Who told you, this is a favor." Compared with a place that is greatly stretched, it is almost negligible.

 "Shouldn't we give a good education to a notorious officer with many crimes?" The hoarse voice of the male worm after being transformed by the mask was very harsh, and there was a bit of sarcasm.

 The next day, the female dragged himself downstairs to open the door.