34: Wet

"Do you know the male worm today?"

 Mi heard the male lord speak indifferently, his voice was so cold that there was no warmth at all, and he could tell that he was willing to take a look at it after enduring a great deal of disgust. He smiled bitterly in his heart No matter how you try to please, it may be useless. This male loathes his own existence very much. According to the law, he doesn't mind stripping naked and letting the other party fulfill the male's rights... but currently he is not even allowed to go to bed. There is no chance.

 The greatest sorrow of a female servant is that no matter how humble she is, she is ignored by her male master.

 "I've heard of it, but I haven't communicated with it." Mi lowered his eyes, thinking to himself that this male worm did something to Sun Yue, but he didn't even know the specific identity of the other party... As expected, it really wasn't for him, Can't tell whether it's regret or indifference in her heart, the female worm respectfully told the truth about Sun Yue's wealth and background, and called up relevant images and video materials from her private optical brain.

 Mi Zheng was going to forward these materials, but he couldn't help being stunned. He didn't know the optical brain number of the hero yet, and he didn't know if the other party was willing to connect.

 The male worm suddenly stretched out his hand and grabbed his wrist. The female worm straightened up following the strength of the male master, and her hand was lifted in front of the opponent. Mi supported the sofa with one hand, stabilized her body, and leaned up slightly. From this angle, it seems that a little skin can be seen from under the mask of the male insect. This covered appearance can arouse curiosity.

 The hero looked very attentively.

 Mi just nodded his head slightly to express his respect, then lowered his head again. He has no intention of coveting the things that the male worm wants to keep secret. Quite a lot. Whether it's a well-known general neuropathic reaction, or a rare special symptom in historical records, it's hard to match Li Qing's appearance!

 As the name suggests, dementia is a serious mental illness in which one thinks oneself is another identity and completely denies one's original identity. Patients suffering from dementia often do all kinds of unimaginable things, such as clamoring that they are five-star generals, future saviors, legendary figures reborn, etc... The fabricated identities are various, and there are often real existences to act as fantasies Object.

 But there has never been a Zerg who thinks he is from the earth and is a human being, and regards other Zergs as old enemies! And from the beginning to the end, the thinking is methodical, the language is clear, and the action is natural. Mi Tonghan discussed this matter in secret, searched all the information, but couldn't find the existence called Earth, and never heard of any human beings! The Li family must have done the same investigation.

 The female fell into deep thought, and suddenly found that his hand was being pulled up, and immediately raised her eyes to meet those indifferent and disgusted eyes, Mi sighed secretly, when the male found him standing by and waiting The time is still distracted, according to the usual practice is to reward ten lashes, not to give medicine.

 "Do you still think about that kind of thing?" Li Qing glanced at him indifferently, sneered slightly, and stretched out his foot to tap between the female insect's legs as if maliciously.

 Mi knelt down on one knee, his body seemed to be open at this time, he secretly raised his eyebrows and looked at the slender white toes, until a tremor triggered his whole body, tonight is still in the period of longing for love, and he can't help being teased.

 Li Qing: "..." Why does it feel a little wet.