58

After Mi heard the news, he immediately ended the mission and rushed back from the military headquarters. On the way, he found that the hero was on today's headlines again!

 After understanding the incident with his secret subordinates in advance, Mi returned home with anxiety, and finally saw the safe baby lying on the bed, so he breathed a sigh of relief, and then saw the sleeping beside him. Li Qing...

 he just thought it was a hallucination at first glance!

 How could the male master be on his bed...

 The female was stunned for a moment, stood there and watched for a long while, then slowed down and walked forward to pull the quilt for the male. .com then went to the bathroom to take a shower, and specially contacted some subordinates from the private optical computer, asking the other party to find out the instigator behind it.

 This matter may be the shadow of a powerful family, but Mi is fearless!

 He dried off the water droplets on his body, and got into the bed of the male master with a fragrant breath. Mi felt that the breathing of the male insect around him seemed to have changed a little. Did he feel too cold or too hot? He looked at the room. The temperature regulator, after adjusting the number displayed above to a more comfortable range, slowly closed his eyes.

 The next morning, when Mi woke up, he found that the male was no longer by his side, and the bed was still warm, which meant that the male had just woken up not long ago. The female rubbed her tired brows. Today's mission is busy, and the public election of the second legion's head is in progress, so he does have that intention.

 After the cubs washed up, they were sent to school. In one morning, Li Qing had already restored the videos intact, and enhanced the clarity of the pictures, as well as the soundtrack during the video process. The language and text on the text, and some emphasis marks.

 Even the youngest students can understand this video.

 The students who bullied Dan have obediently admitted their mistakes under the conclusive evidence, and the parents behind them who have no way to teach have also expressed that they can apologize, but they said so in their mouths, but in actual actions they blamed the cub without pain , and then let it go.

 Since it's a misunderstanding between the cubs, it's better for the adult Zerg not to worry too much, those parents all mean the same thing. In this incident, only Wen Le became an abandoned child. Because he did not understand what happened, he made arbitrary conclusions, favored the real instigator, and was suspected of accepting bribes. He was expelled. After entering the Imperial Junior College, once it is found out that the interest is really collected, the teaching qualification will be deprived for life.

 When Li Qing went to teach at the Imperial College, he received a lot of sympathetic looks. The Song family was playing tricks behind his back. Some Zerg who knew the inside story had mentioned this to him cryptically, and the Sun family seemed to be sympathetic to it. With an attitude of turning a blind eye... The adult male who was recorded and exposed, the rich family he has sought refuge in is the Sun family!

 Li Qing turned a deaf ear to this and did not respond. Only in the afternoon, a video clip appeared on the optical network. The voice effect was very good, and it could be seen that it had been edited, because the overall time of the video was not long, and it was composed of several small segments to form a collection.

 There is no frontal recording here. Obviously, the adult Zerg in the video is very clear about the specific locations of the cameras in various places in the Imperial Junior College, and can avoid them just right without leaving any frontal images... ...