81

Before Sun Yi was executed, Mi went to the interrogation room to meet him again.

 This was the last wish of the Young Master of the Sun family before his death, and the military did not specifically obstruct it.

 After thinking for a while, Mi agreed, but through the thick screen door, he did not approach Sun Yi's request. The female just followed the order of the military department, but how to do it depends entirely on his wishes, and Mi does not intend to give the other party any chance to struggle.

 Sun Yi heard the sound of footsteps, and when he looked up, he saw the female insect standing there. Her tall and straight body was like a strong bamboo, her momentum was calm and powerful, her expression was indifferent, and there was a trace of unique charm in her eyes. , which is different from the powers seen in the past.

 Sun Yi couldn't help squinting her eyes, curled her lips, and said with a cheerful voice, "It seems that he fed you very well."

 Mi remained silent.

 The fact that this female can come over is already a special treatment given by the military to the dying male, and Sun Yi found that the other party didn't even intend to stand and listen to the training, so she just glanced at him and waved to call for guards .

 Sun Yi saw Mi wrote his name on the sign-in document, turned around and was about to leave.

 "I want to see you, but you dare to leave?!"

 After saying a few words, he couldn't help shouting, hoarse and ugly, and the female insect didn't turn her head back.

 Sun Yi gritted her teeth and said, "I don't want to hear about Li Qing's affairs."

 Mi stopped in her tracks and turned slightly sideways.

 Sun Yi smiled and said, "I can see the news, you recognize his human soul, and you don't mind living in peace like this, but there is one thing that you will never guess!" "What is it?" the female asked

 .

 Sun Yi stared at him carefully, and after a while, the corners of her lips raised, with a wicked smile, and he said, "Come and serve me, I'll tell you when you feel good."

 The female glanced at him, and Sun Yi couldn't help shivering, it wasn't the first time he had looked at Mi, or even confronted this female! But there has never been a time when Sun Yi felt that death was just a momentary thing... He reluctantly said, "Being angry? Could it be that you are also looking forward to it, roll over and lie down, raise your butt, maybe I can be gentler later !"

 The male worm looked determined, and he added, "This news is closely related to Li Qing, if you don't agree, don't regret it in the future." How

 could Mi not agree? Sun Yi thought to herself, he just wanted to let Li Qing wear the broken shoes, but even after feeling happy, he would not tell the female anything, Sun Yi touched his chin, his expression remained unchanged, he was looking forward to seeing After a while, Mi found out how she looked out of control after being teased.

 To be able to have a good time before death, abuse the body of this female insect, and thus stimulate Li Qing, is also a wish fulfilled!

 Sun Yi's hatred for Li Jiaxiong has risen to a morbid appearance. He is nothing more than an ordinary descendant of a wealthy family, and he is not even a complete Zerg inside. The love of the masses, why? Just because of that face? Or that voice? !

 Li Qing is useless at all!

 Suddenly there was the sound of closing the door.

 When Sun Yi was immersed in her thoughts and came back to her senses, she found that the female worm had disappeared from sight. He said repeatedly in disbelief, "Have you ignored the hero?! The news in my hand is very important and important. Important!"