43: Eggs

"Where's Li Qing?!" A female worm growled in the hospital hall. Most of the Zerg who passed by would shy away from the clothes he was wearing. It's the commander of the third legion, and it's a resounding presence outside!

 Su Ying was busy stabilizing the enraged army commander, but her heart was filled with anxiety. He looked at Su and asked him to dial the communicator again in a low voice, but the female immediately shook her head and said in a low voice, "No answer, I'm afraid he won't come..."

 Su Ying fell silent, indeed, if a female attendant had a conflict with the Song family and caused an accident, then it's normal for his hero not to intervene to investigate the matter , or even... If the female servant died because of this, maybe it would be better, without having to argue with the Song family face to face, and without thinking about whether to claim compensation or not.

 It saves trouble and eases the relationship with the Song family.

 The doctor came out for the third time. When he came for the last time, the female worm was already dead and had to be operated on immediately, and the egg in her stomach was too... The doctor sighed inwardly, looking at the three dying worms. The frustrating Zerg knew that things were not going to get better, he sighed and asked, "Have you come yet?" "...Doctor, please help, you can

 skip the part of the signature of the male insect and treat it directly Is it? Even if it requires us to pay the price!" Su Hong raised his head with red eyes, pleading sincerely.

 The Zerg in charge of medical treatment was stunned, but after thinking about it carefully, he had to shake his head slowly, "Sorry, I'm not qualified to decide such a thing." "

 Then find someone who is qualified!" Han suddenly spoke coldly.

 Shocked by the sharp eyes of the other party, the doctor still gritted his teeth and did not let go, and replaced it with other females, whether it was a female king or a single Zerg, even if he was wearing a sinful body, he could try hard, but the female servant ...He can't provoke the authority of the social system, "If there was a way, we would have done it long ago. The lives of the injured come first, but there is really nothing we can do at the moment."

 Su Ying knew that the Zerg in charge of medical treatment was in trouble, he sighed, he used to be jealous of Mi, but now, all he can do is mourn, the poor lieutenant general has such a hero.

 There were many Zergs in the hospital hall at this time, some came to register, some accompanied their relatives, and some were taking medicine. They saw the three Zergs pestering the doctor. They heard that it was for a female attendant. Because the hero didn't come, he couldn't get timely treatment...it's really miserable. Many sympathetic Zergs also persuaded them a few words, such as whether they could add the hero's signature afterwards, but the system was strict, and the Zerg in charge of medical treatment did not dare to let go.

 Everyone whispered about the female waiter's injury while continuing to do their own things. A reporter finally rushed to the hospital. Before entering the hospital lobby, they found a Zerg quickly passing behind him, walking steadily walked into the hospital... The reporter rubbed his eyes, this is the male from the Li family!

 Immediately afterwards, there was a burst of exclamation in the hospital hall, and many Zerg began to inhale and exhale, and quickly turned on their private optical computers. If they can take pictures, they will earn money! It's still this kind of close-up, you know that such photos are going to be sold at sky-high prices, maybe today you can take pictures of males with other expressions... There are also cubs that are already grinding their fists and want to go to this male. The worm rubbed against each other, but they felt that the other party didn't like it. The cub was very sensitive to that disgusting smell, so they didn't move.