36

Li Ren and Gan were standing by the swimming pool. From a long distance, they saw the two sons of the Zhao family walking towards this side with unhappy faces. Li Qing was not seen behind them. This is normal. Li Ren guessed that the other party must have been replaced Li Ren is also a very experienced veteran of the secret game between the male and female servants.

 But why didn't you see General Mi being led back? ! Kneeling on the ground, crawling on the uneven stone slab, and then kicking and kicking the female servant at will, I didn't see it.

 Gan frowned, he still wanted to ridicule the other party, but he had no chance, could it be that the young master of the Zhao family looked down on that female insect? Did you throw it to other subordinates to play with? With Gan's hearing, he could slightly detect the miserable screams coming from the grove, and he felt that his guess was right.

 So it was not so important that he could not see the female being bullied with his own eyes. He smiled and supported the arm of the hero, and greeted him with a decent smile. He seemed to mention casually, "Our Li Qing's family That female servant really doesn't pay attention to etiquette, her bones are very tough, and Mrs. Zhao has experience, so naturally she doesn't need to teach such a thing by herself." Li Ren

 nodded, he just felt that it was cheap for Li Qing... The female attendant brought by Zhao Ning looked weak but not coquettish. She had a unique style and suited her own taste. It was a pity.

 Zhao Ri curled his lips. Isn't this a slap in the face? He turned his head and looked at his brother helplessly, and found that the deputy commander of the First Army had a vague smile on his face. Ri couldn't help but shudder in his heart, every time he saw his eldest brother smiling like this, he knew someone was going to be in trouble!

 Li Qing deserved to seek death today, even the face of the eldest son of the Zhao family dared to refute it. Could it be that he still wants to get out of the way if he can walk to the place where the banquet is held? !

 Standing on the balcony of the villa floor, Li Jiaxiong, who was being discussed by the two brothers of the Zhao family on how to deal with the Zerg, was looking through the window at the Zergs who were chatting happily and enjoying the night. Banquet, so I don't plan to leave directly like this.

 Mi moved his body slightly, and placed his slightly spread legs on the ground casually. The red rope was wrapped around his body and it was difficult to remove, but the hook on the wall was not high enough to prevent the female insect from being lifted off the ground. Instead, he can sit on the edge of the big bed with ease, his posture is a bit provocative.

 The sight of females being imprisoned and unable to resist is one of the preferences of some males.

 He thought he would be teased by the description in the female servant textbook, but unexpectedly after a while, the hero suddenly pulled away and left. There was no hesitation or indulgence in Li Qing's eyes. Attractiveness, I'm afraid it's not as good as those beautiful females... But he doesn't want to be hung out.

 The male went to the balcony!

 I have heard of this kind of thing. It is a small game that some males like to play. They call out on the balcony to attract the attention of other Zergs, and then hang the female attendants out, like hanging trophies or prisoners of war, and then let them Interested males play games such as throwing darts, and the hung female body can just serve as a target.

 Mi can't help but smile wryly in his heart, I'm afraid no deputy army commander has had such an experience as a meat-target.

 This is a private banquet, and it's a little ridiculous, as long as you take precautions and don't spread it, those males can always have fun.