19: Scream

Just as all the guests present were concentrating on watching the three males fighting, Li Ren suddenly stared at him and said in an anxious voice, "Li Qing, be careful, go to the rear right!" Attack!"

 Back right? ! The male who was sneaking up behind Li Qing immediately shifted his eyes to the opposite direction, and quickly dodged a wrong step. He could feel the sharp wind passing by his ears, and his pupils shrank. Crazy bug, the speed of attack is really fast!

 Li Qing glanced lightly at the elder male who could clearly see his movements because he was standing not far from his side. Zhao Ri raised the corners of his lips, thinking that the old man named Li Ren The male worm, the flattery was good, if he hadn't reminded him aloud, the other companion would have been beaten unconscious again.

 "Oh, almost!" Gan regretfully watched Li Qing's shot miss, his eyes were full of anxiety, and he didn't see what was wrong. He probably thought that it was only because Li Ren reminded him that Li Qing was able to kill Zhao Jiaxiong, who was attacking from behind. Get scared off.

 "It's okay, I trust Li Qing!" Li Ren grabbed his partner's shoulder, patted it lightly, and looked forward with a determined face.

 Some of the Zerg who didn't react because they were standing far away couldn't help whispering that the couple loved their juniors and had good intentions.

 The sneak attack failed, and the two males of the Zhao family looked at each other and joined forces to attack. It was a very critical situation, but Li Qing seemed to be able to handle it with ease. Almost every fight can add a little scar to the enemy's hand. It doesn't seem serious, but the injured part is very painful.

 Zhao Ri hit it, and found that something was wrong. His body was in severe pain, almost from his limbs to his chest, densely packed with pain points, and he didn't know if he was knocked, bumped, or poked... It didn't feel right. He was hit hard, but he seemed to be tortured for a long time. He was panting, and his breathing could no longer maintain the rhythm. This male of the Li family has such strong endurance? Didn't today's headlines state that Li Qing's stamina is not good! Letting female servants out after the wedding night is something only impotent males can do...

 The other Zhao Jiaxiong was not as tolerant as Zhao Ri Neng, he soon cried out in pain, and he didn't care about his appearance, when Li Qing hit the joint with the same punch, he suddenly grabbed his claws and grabbed the mask that was an eyesore, I thought it would be best to just poke the opponent's eyes!

 Zhao Ri also became more and more angry, and he finally found out that this male of the Li family was just playing with them! Delaying the battle for a long time to start is clearly looking for an opportunity to beat them up!

 The two males couldn't beat them, and there was no response to their curses. In the end, it was so painful that Zhao Ri stuck to Li Qing regardless of face, and stretched out his hand to greet Li Qing's face. The appearance of males is very important! Although strength is one aspect, most of the males in the giants get very good resources, so their future achievements will not be very low. This also guarantees the superiority of their genes, so under similar conditions, those good The females and subfemales naturally tend to choose males with good strength and good looks... As for their personalities and attitudes towards their partners, they have nothing to ask for. The disparity in the ratio of males and females is doomed to unequal status in the family .

 Even if each male is randomly assigned to have many female and subfemale supply choices, in the case of self-selection, males will also want those who are the best between females and subfemale, sometimes There will also be a heart of comparison.

 Li Qing didn't care if the enemy greeted him on the head, he just stopped him, but these males actually used their nails to pick his mask... What kind of attack is this? Li Qing couldn't help squinting his eyes, and simply twisted the claws of the insects in the opposite direction. Amidst the screams, he raised his hand to pick up Zhao Ri, who was closest to him, and threw it neatly over his shoulder. It fell to where Li Ren was standing.