8: Infertile

Li Qing ignored the two elders who often came uninvited. They had quarreled in the past, and it was the other way around. Everyone was like you are crazy. We don't care about it, but we have to work hard to treat them and don't let them go, so as not to hurt innocent people. Good attitude... He also tried his best.

    Li Qing went upstairs without turning his head, as if there was no sign of a bug below, the smell of blood in the air was fake, and the atmosphere was very relaxed, he even looked at the tiny light on his wrist on the way upstairs Brain, comfortable on-demand a few today's news.

    Those few are just bugs biting bugs.

    It's not the first time that the two elders of the Li family have been directly ignored, but now that You Mi is beside him, he suddenly felt that he had been humiliated, his face was not very good, Gan frowned, and kicked the female on the side , He raised his whip and wanted to continue.

    Mi just then diverted his attention to the male worm, but unexpectedly, he was caught off guard and couldn't help snorting.

    "The bed is messed up." The cold voice suddenly sounded from the second floor.

    Mi's brows and eyes moved slightly, and he heard the disgusted voice say, "...Come up and tidy up."

    He raised his head slightly surprised, only to see a sloping figure disappearing at the corner of the stairs.

    Is this... allowed to enter the master bedroom? Mi thinks it's a bit of a fantasy. It stands to reason that the male worm didn't come over to make fun of him, so giving him a good beating would be pretty good. Li Qing's notoriety is very well-known on Skynet. He is a rare patient with soul-disappearance disease. He has a hostile attitude towards his own race, and uses great malice to speculate on relatives and friends around him. Beating and hurting are commonplace, but he is stopped in time. into a catastrophe.

    But since the other party has spoken, he can execute it immediately.

    "Yes, Xiongzhu." Mi whispered, and he didn't care if the male upstairs heard it or not, he just had to say it to the two older Li family members next to him.

    The female stood up, the nail plate was forcibly removed, blood flowed profusely from her knees, but it stopped soon. The recovery ability of pure blood females is enough to dominate the peak of Zerg. These are also some males with domestic violence tendencies One of the reasons for the unscrupulous treatment of female insects is that they can't die anyway, so they can feel free to relax.

    Mi ignored the welt marks on his back. An injury of this degree would not be life-threatening. He would recover after enduring it tonight. With a calm attitude, he saluted the two elders of Li's family and retired upstairs.

    For married female servants, the wish of the male master is set as the highest priority to be satisfied, so it is understandable for Mi to do so.

    Gan's eyes sank when he raised his hand halfway, staring at the female insect who dared to resist step by step, grinning and sneering, "This is really a long face!"

    Li Ren put down the tea in his hand in silence, looked at the The fragrant liquid brewed from the fresh tea leaves didn't even have the intention to drink it. He tapped the back of the chair with his fingers for a moment, and said in a low voice with flickering eyes, "Okay, I'm just directing the maid to work, and I didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He is always obedient."

    "Obedient?" Gan chuckled, hooking the male worm's arm, "Before, he was yelling for beating and killing, so it may not be safe, now marry him a female attendant to help him Release the depression, but it turns out that you can't see it, the props and sheets are all new, there is no filth at all... Maybe it's not working there?"

    Li Ren glared at his female gentleman, but there was no sullen expression on his face , he seemed to think of something, and suddenly smiled, "It's really hard to say about the complications brought about by the soul-leaving disease."

    Gan shrugged. reputation is compromised.

    Can't lay eggs in the future? It was all Lieutenant General Mi Mi's fault!