39

Two months later, the Zhao family and the Sun family have not been in contact with the Li family males for a long time, whether Zhao Ri was beaten for nothing, or Sun Yue is still lying in the hospital and cannot take care of himself , the other party seems to have forgotten the hatred between each other, and the Fourth Legion and the First Legion have not investigated some information about Mi in the near future, let alone mentioning Li Qing or the disease of leaving the soul.

 Everything seems to be like a passing cloud, fleeting, leaving no trace.

 The female insects still go out early and return early every day. In the absence of a female monarch, the female attendant is responsible for the daily life of the male protagonist, including food and clothing.

 Mi frowned and thought for a while, the food he made, I am afraid that the male worm would not even look at it, since the last time he made it, he has not shown the slightest intention to continue to let him serve him, even in the living room I came across it by chance, and glanced at it in disgust, and then looked away indifferently.

 The hatred in his eyes remained unabated, Mi always felt that the male worm had already suppressed his emotions very much, otherwise, why would he always feel that the claws of the other party had a trace of murderous intent, even when touching his buttocks, it was a little bit Creepy.

 It's a pity that Mi didn't have the chance to experience it again. The hero's ignorance and indifference made him use it as an ornament, guarding the male worm's side and not being allowed to enter the master bedroom...naturally. It is also impossible to clean and organize the service of the hero.

 Pulling out the x is ruthless, that's probably what it means, but for an unloved female waiter, Mi thought to himself, maybe the attitude he should show is that he is very grateful to the male for letting him leave the liquid and wait for it to slow down. Slow absorption in order to increase the chances of larvae hatching.

 After a busy day, the female insect drove the aircraft to a small area far away from the villa when she walked out of the Third Army's garrison. There is a delicious dessert shop. Many Asian females like the milk dumplings produced by this shop, and the males also like it very much. They especially like the milky white one, which is original and extremely fragrant.

 Mi got off the aircraft and lined up to pack a milk dumpling. When it was his turn, the milky white one happened to be sold out. The female looked at the samples on the counter and chose a light green milk dumpling. , the taste is said to be very good. He took the milk dumplings packed in an exquisite gift box and walked out, when he was bumped by an ordinary resident inadvertently.

 There are many visitors to this store, and now it is the peak time for queuing up to buy. Everyone is anxious to pack and take home. Occasionally, it is normal to be stunned. injured in the collision. Mi did not speak, and after accepting the other party's apology, he nodded slightly, turned and left calmly. After getting on the aircraft, he took out the miniature recording ball that had been left in his pocket, which was left behind by his subordinate who pretended to be an ordinary resident just now.

 Some information is inconvenient to pass through the military headquarters, and the villa where the males live is even more difficult for other females to approach, so when they go out, they can touch each other occasionally to complete the transfer of information secretly. This group of subordinates was secretly cultivated by Mi, just in case, for example, after being married as a female servant, he thought about how to plan the future so that he would not be played to death... But now he can not use it We thought about such a thing.

 The male from the Li family didn't seem to be ready to end his life yet.

 Mi sat on the aircraft, set up the shielding device, and turned on the automatic return function. He turned on the recording ball and listened to the messages inside. Because there were no video files to be transmitted, so this time only a simple recording ball was enough. The four major The structure of the legion has not changed much, at least not showing the slightest clue.