63

The male only did it once, and then left. The door of the bathroom was half closed, and I could hear the footsteps of the male leaving. He sat on the floor of the bathroom, but the cold tiles could not cool down the hot place that was still hit by the impact. The female worm barely wanted to stand up, but her knees softened, and she stretched out her hand to support the wall, and she was able to stand up Stabilize your body.

Mi glanced at the little prop again, it was obviously used by other males... He was a little unbelievable, there should be no other males living in this villa, and the male master didn't seem to be those who were friendly and accepting. Any old buddy visiting the Zerg.

The female worm put on a bath towel, casually wiped her still dripping thighs, and walked out of the bathroom slowly. There was silence outside, and the male worm could not be seen. Mi endured and walked forward. The burning pain was not particularly unbearable for a female who was often injured on the battlefield, but he still hoped to take a little rest.

for the reuse of males.

Mi didn't dare to lie down in the middle of the master bedroom without permission, and it was not convenient to sit on that big soft bed. He wondered whether he should kneel by the door to plead guilty, because of today's ultra vires and disrespectful behavior, he was not dragged out on the spot for a while Punishment is already a favor from the hero.

The female shivered her calf slightly, secretly guessing whether this was the last poke...

Mi began to hear footsteps coming from the corridor, getting closer, the half-closed door of the master bedroom was pushed open, and the male walked away Come in, holding a simple small box in your hand.

That's the medicine cabinet.

Mi couldn't help being startled slightly, he looked at the male insect, and what he got was a pair of indifferent and disgusted eyes, as if looking at a stupid female insect, he lowered his head slightly, moved his thin lips, and for a moment However, I don't know how to open my mouth to plead guilty and beg for mercy.

The hero still holds a medicine box in his hand, could it be for him?

The female worm hadn't figured out whether to plead guilty or continue to serve, the next second, the box slammed into her face. Mi subconsciously raised his hand to catch it. When the palm of his hand touched the medicine box, he realized that the force of the male worm was not very strong, and the angle was so precise that almost any Zerg could easily catch it without any test. reaction.

The female secretly raised her eyes to look at the male, who just stood there with a sneer on his face, just like in the Li family's house in the afternoon, as if he always hated the whole Zerg, and after respectfully asking for instructions, he opened the medicine silently. Box, the male is willing to speak for him in the afternoon, even if it is a few words, it may be the limit of patience.

What's more, he is still such an unreasonable female servant.

Mi Ban knelt on the ground, tentatively took out a medicine bottle, and handed it to the male worm...

After a while, there was no response at all, so the female worm picked and picked carefully, and then put on the other two medicines, Slightly raised his head, stretched out his hand to hand over the medicine, but met the vase of rebirth of the male insect with slightly suspicious eyes.

Did he take it wrong again, Mi thought to himself, these are already the three most painful medicines, could there be other unknown medicines mixed in? The female re-examined the medicine in the small box, but found nothing special.

Immediately, he saw a hand with perfect lines, reaching into the medicine box in front of him, pinching a white medicine bottle in it with slender and strong fingers.