21: Exit

"Lieutenant General, about the content of the mission, you see..." Su Jianmi seemed to be in deep thought. He looked at the time, fearing that the male worm would suddenly turn back. The attitude towards the lieutenant general is there, punishing him by kneeling and beating and scolding, he is quite cruel, now he can even smell the bloody smell left on Lieutenant General Mi's body! Su picked up the cup and took a sip of water to moisten his throat, and reminded him softly with a cautious expression.

 "I'm no longer a lieutenant general." Mi knocked on the back of the chair, looked up at his former subordinate, his gaze was cold and steady, "0-level mission, I quit." "What?!"

 Su stood up abruptly, almost smashed Putting the cup in his hand, he lowered his voice in disbelief, and asked earnestly, "Are you serious?"

 Mi was not surprised by the reaction of the newly promoted major general. Indeed, there are very few people in the Fourth Army who can refuse such an offer. In response to the orders of the head of the army, not to mention that he was the most trusted and closest deputy head of the army, Mi's expression remained unchanged, but he nodded slightly, "I have already married into the Li family, so it is inconvenient to continue to perform the mission of the army, please tell the head of the army I'm really sorry."

 "But... don't you think about it again, after all, this is a rare opportunity, at least you can retain some power in the army!" Su was a little puzzled, and he was also anxious. Participating in the mission will naturally give you more opportunities to contact the outside world, which is better than being imprisoned in this villa and being tossed about by that male worm at will. Presumably the legion leader also considered this situation before entrusting the lieutenant general to carry out the mission.

 Mi raised his eyes to look at Su, who was full of anticipation, and said in a deep voice, "I have made up my mind, and the task content will not be disclosed. If the regiment leader is worried, he can implement real-time monitoring." Real-time monitoring is a common method used by the military

 . The control chip sneaks into the body of the task executor. Once a betrayal or information leak is found, the chip can be remotely controlled to activate the damage mode in unavoidable situations.

 Su naturally didn't want the lieutenant general to be treated like this, but if he didn't want to perform the task, and the content of this level 0 task happened to be related to Li Qing! Even if the head of the legion wanted to cover up, he had no choice but to implant a chip for Lieutenant General Mi... He walked back and forth in the same place, ignoring the faux pas, thinking about how to prevent the lieutenant general from suffering this crime.

 After much deliberation, there is no other way.

 Su tried to persuade him again, but after seeing that the lieutenant general was determined, he had no choice but to go back dejectedly and return to the commander of the Fourth Army. Mi watched his former subordinates leave, and watched the other party walk towards the villa not far away, the corners of his lips were slightly pursed, and a thin light flashed across his eyes... It is also very normal for the commander of the Fourth Army to buy real estate in the city center, After all, that is a rare male general in the military!

 Although I don't know what the other party wants to do, it is obviously not the style of a female insect to sit and wait for death.

 A level 0 mission appeared, followed by various other reasons. Mi didn't think that based on his knowledge of the legion commander, the other party would send the mission on a whim.

 The military department and the rich and powerful were already inextricably linked, but they never expected that a male worm suffering from the disease of leaving the soul would enter the scope of investigation of the Fourth Legion... In the evening, the male worm returned on time.

 When he arrived at the villa, Mi obediently knelt in front of the door, raising his hand to take off his boots for the hero...

     Unexpectedly, he was avoided, the gaze above his head was concentrated, and with a cold scrutiny, he felt that the hero might want to Kick yourself.