25: Married

Looking at the empire, there are only a handful of Zerg who dare to talk like this to the commander of the Fourth Legion. Even so far, no one will go against a male who is almost standing on the top. There is no benefit in that way, but it will cause endless troubles.

 Mi is a little unbelievable, but in the eyes of a male with a mental illness, this kind of outrageous thing may not be serious at all. I am afraid that Li Qing himself cannot perceive the consequences of his behavior.

     ... When the hero makes mistakes, the female servant will naturally act as the frontline cannon fodder. Mi lowers her eyes and quickly thinks about how to calm the anger of this powerful male so as to protect the hero.

 This is not an obligation, but a duty that female servants have to perform. No matter what the situation is, protect the hero's safety as the first priority!

 Sun Yi was surprised for a moment by the male worm of the Li family who suffered from soul-leaving disease. If he is crazy, he doesn't need to take any responsibility, can he be disrespectful to him? If the Li family had the intention of letting this male worm try his bottom line, it was a miscalculation, Sun Yi raised the corners of her lips slightly, showing a tinge of pity for this male worm who uttered wild words.

 A kind of pity that looks down on the weak from above.

 "...There is no need to beg for mercy." Sun Yi turned sideways, and said softly to Mi, who looked stern and seemed to be about to speak, "For your sake, death is inevitable, and life is inevitable. Just kneel outside for a night. Let him have a taste of that too."

 It is very reasonable, and it is easy to get the sympathy of the abused female servant, which can hurt the self-esteem of the male worm, but will not embarrass the Li family... After all, with a It's not worth publicizing that crazy bugs care about it. Sun Yi fiddled with the chip in her hand, and lightly swept over the hesitant female bug, her voice sank a bit, "My lieutenant general, are you still here?"

 Mi He doesn't mind letting the other party implant a chip in his body, even if it endangers his safety, he will no longer be able to control his life, but if his male master kneels outside, the female doesn't think it's appropriate to do so, especially for An anti-Zerg patient with ecstasy.

 The female knew that he didn't know Li Qing very well, except for the two extremely intimate encounters, the rest was just strangeness...and a deep loathing and hatred, the other party didn't give any chance to get close, could hold back Kicking him away is already a good situation for Mi.

 "Sorry..." The female worm organized her words. When she thought that the male master insulted the army commander and was not punished by military law, but just knelt all night, he didn't know how to continue to plead. Li Qing found a reluctant reason, "The hero is not in good health, I'm afraid I can't stand the cold at night, I implore you to allow me to be punished instead of the hero, any kind of criminal law is fine." Sun Yi looked at it thoughtfully

 . After a while, the female felt that her body was being weighed over and over again by a gaze, as if she was estimating the possibility of excavation. He heard the commander of the Fourth Legion say in a low voice, "We will discuss it later, first Implanting the chip, I have other things to do."

 There is still room for discussion, Mi did not expect the other party to agree, calm down for a while, maybe it would be easier to persuade, he nodded respectfully, before getting up to go, Don't forget to take a look at the male master, the female needs permission.

 Li Qing didn't even look at the female, he was not interested in the conversation between the two Zergs, but the chip was very good, at least it was a top-notch technology product from the military, Li Qing flexed his wrist The upper joints, just like what Zhao Ri did before, made noises, and wearing a mask can make the other party feel embarrassed and contemptuous.