42: Accident

Yin froze for a moment, reacted for a few seconds, and said with anger, "What did you say, say it again!"

His fingers trembled a little, he didn't say any more useless words, but shook his head and took the driver and his only son away in big strides.

 Song Wei was still in shock when he was rejected, how could a male tell him to fuck off with his female father? ! Following Yin step by step, Song Wei's eyes turned red when he noticed that many Zerg passing by were looking at him curiously.

 It was the best relatives of the Li family who provoked yesterday, and everyone naturally sided with Li Qing, but looking at the situation now, it turned out that the one who was crying was a lovely and pitiful Asian woman? Many Zerg races felt a little sympathy, and some of them were well-informed. Didn't they recognize that the other party was the two precious females of the Song family? But they were all held on top of Song Ting's heart!

 The reporters standing outside the yard have another news to write.

 But what is right and what is wrong, they can't judge arbitrarily, but Yin left the villa angrily, and Song Wei cried pitifully... That male worm is probably destined to annoy the Song family. is terrible.

 To drag the Song family's blessing, the reporters who were staying outside followed Yin and Song Wei's aircraft and left. They knew that this male worm did not appear often, so they might as well follow the Song family to see the reaction of the Song family, maybe they could catch something. .

 However, they really met a big news!

 When Yin and Song Wei left the villa, it was not yet noon, and the sunlight was not harsh. The two Ya females sat in the car with a bad look, and asked the driver to turn around and explain the truth from time to time. They were really angry. but!

 Yin comforted Song Wei, who was still crying, and nodded his head, "Okay, the reporters can't see, get out of the car and continue."

 Song Wei pouted, wiped the corners of his eyes vigorously, and kicked him. Get off the driver of the aircraft, and said softly, "Pull over and change seats."

 "What's the matter?" Yin sighed, he really spoiled the only son, "Stop making trouble, you haven't got your driving license yet, go back and discuss it with your male now." Song Wei said coquettishly

 , "No, I want to drive the aircraft. When I was an exchange student, I always drove it myself. I wanted to drive it when I was in a bad mood!" "

 But this is the Empire!" Yin still didn't agree.

 "Father... I'll just drive it once, and it'll be fine." Song Wei refused to let go, as if he couldn't sit on the chair properly if he didn't vent his anger on him.

 Yin had nothing to do with him, now that the road was smooth and the traffic was smooth, he nodded and asked the driver to sit in the back. He sat in the co-pilot position, so he could teach his only son that diverting his attention can calm his mind. If you can go, you will make a lot of noise, and you may lose face in front of your attendants.

 It's better to be reasonable than to just insult and scold, and it's the highest level to make the other party's reasoning into unreasonable!

 In Yin's view, among wealthy families, face is more important than anything else.

 As soon as Song Wei sat in the driver's seat, he immediately became alive and well. First of all, he immediately got rid of the reporters following behind him, speeding up all the way, wishing he could sweep the streets like a lightning bolt. For a while, he also relaxed his vigilance a little.