32: Heavy Punishment

Mi didn't rush to answer. After work, he was the female attendant of the Li family first and couldn't pass by. The female looked up at the male who had been silent since the banquet.

 From the moment Li Qing entered the hotel, he noticed the guests from the Sun family's branch. They were all wearing badges on their clothes. That disgusting pattern was clearly displayed in front of him again. It's a pity that recklessness can't solve the problem, beating up a few Zerg can't do anything positive, even killing them can't save the earth.

 Li Qing calmed down, and went straight to the window, his expression calmed by the cool breeze, and he clearly remembered the faces of those members of the Sun family's side branches within a few glances.

 "Master, please allow me." Mi respectfully bowed his head to the indifferent male. This is a normal etiquette for female servants outside. Under normal circumstances, males will agree to let the female attendant give a speech. Give yourself a face, no one will refuse such a thing.

 A young and excellent general, marrying in as a female attendant, such a thing can greatly satisfy the vanity of some males!

 Han stood aside, squinting at the male, pretending to be wearing a mask, his face and voice were covered, it was impolite, outrageous! There are very few males doing this anymore, the current trend is to pursue natural beauty, and everyone doesn't mind showing their true colors, unless they are too ugly to show.

 He also has a bad personality and doesn't give any face outside. He sighed and thought to himself that it's a pity that a female like Mi unfortunately became a victim of the struggle of wealthy families before reaching the top. Even if she has a chance to come back in the future, It is also a stain that cannot be erased.

 Who doesn't know that the Li family's soul-disappearing patient is notoriously insane! I don't know how to toss power behind my back.

 Han thought so, and most of the Zerg present thought so too. Su Ying saw that Lieutenant General Mi hadn't come to the central platform after a while, so she got up and went to look for it, but she saw the scene of the male worm showing the face of the female attendant from a distance, although she didn't insult or do anything, but the disgust Extreme eyes, and an indifferent attitude... This is definitely normal in the male worm's house, and it is not too much to put outside, but now it is a celebration banquet, and the power will be the biggest hero, at least it should be given to the third Legion face!

 When legion members are being bullied, they are fighting against each other. Males are very precious, but they are not enough to cover the sky with one hand. Other Zerg can't control what they want to do after closing the door, but under the eyes of the Third Legion, it's better to take it easy!

 "That one is... looks strange, is he Mi's hero?" A male worm suddenly came over, he didn't go directly to talk with Han, but stopped Su Ying halfway, and asked with a smile.

 Ya female has never met a male who took the initiative to strike up a conversation. This is still at a banquet, and the status of the invited males is not low. Su Ying was a little flattered. He looked in the direction of Xia Mi secretly, and said in a low voice, "Indeed He is the hero of Lieutenant General Mi, he is the male of the Li family." "

 Oh." The curious male looked thoughtful, "It's not that he is seriously ill, why did you let him come here? It's too wrong to play with the lieutenant general."

 Su Ying nodded and frowned, "No way, the female servant must ask the hero's opinion before going out, even if Li Qing wants to come, we can't stop him!" The other female

 servants It is a great honor to be accompanied by a partner... As for Lieutenant General, although Su Ying doesn't want to see Mi, she has to admit that it is better not to marry, what reason is there for a madman , only to be humiliated every night.