70

Song Wei's eggs are gone, the young master of the Song family cried for three days, and then with red and swollen eyes Chu sued Sun Yi to the Supreme Court of the Empire. The crime of being a worm is enough to make the male worm protection association shut up and wait and see in silence. As long as the death penalty is not directly imposed, they have nothing to say.

 The Sun family was in turmoil for a while, and Sun Yue didn't care about regular contact with the Zhao family brothers. He just made sure to report and communicate well every once in a while. He believed in the Zhao family's ability. The powerful family didn't blow it out, but it is the most important now. What's more, even Sun Yi has been monitored, so how many hidden eyes are there in Sun's house? !

 Sun Yue was busy investigating these potential threats. He was cautious, so as not to be careless like Sun Yi and end up like this! It's just that Sun Yue is still puzzled, he knows enough about the methods of the youngest of the Sun family, how could he be so negligent that he can be caught...I'm afraid

 Sun Yi herself never expected that Li Qing's hand could reach into the Sun family internal!

 Sun Hong stood aside, explaining to Sun Yue some recent defensive work with a respectful face, he quietly raised his eyes to look at the frowning Sun Yue, sighed incidentally, and said, "I don't know what method Li Qing used to come here. Obtaining our internal confidential information, I am really wronged!"

 Sun Yue nodded slightly, puzzled, "Check it again, I don't believe you can't find it!" "

 Yes." Sun Hong bowed and agreed, secretly confirming his private reputation The chip in the brain was indeed processed to ashes and wiped out, so I was relieved.

 When Mi got off the battleship, it was already a round of firefights with the earth.

 Facing the unexpected firepower, they barely broke through the atmosphere, and stayed on an empty plain, where the land was barren, green and sparse, and there were not many traces of life.

 The passage of the space jump point was very smooth. When they arrived at the destination, there was not much surprise on their faces. This is not the first time their military department has done such a long-distance rescue. In the mutual aid agreement, especially when facing those ferocious predatory races, forming an alliance can better avoid greater casualties.

 It is always worthwhile to have fewer Zerg or allies killed in battle.

 Mi stands on the yellow land and looks into the distance. Is this the earth that the hero talks about?

 When he saw this blue planet, the only male on the battleship was extremely excited, and the disgust and hatred in his eyes were replaced by another emotion, as if the longing for returning to his homeland had been satisfied, but in a flash After that, his eyes still maintained a calm and stern look.

 The hero is probably worried, how to communicate with those so-called humans as a male?

 Mi narrowed his eyes slightly, but couldn't help but secretly surprised, it turned out that the male worm's dementia disease was not fake...but a male worm thinks that he is a human being, such a thing is a bit unrealistic.

 Perhaps it is because the hero has been exposed to information about the earth and human beings, so he behaves like that.

 The female walked out of the battleship and observed the surroundings for a while, until it was dark, before he considered asking the male to return to the battleship. A strange planet at night is not as safe as it is during the day.

 After searching for a while, Mi found the figure of the Li family male on a high slope at the edge of the plain. Here, within the range of the battleship's protective cover, there is no need to worry about a sudden attack. Su restrained the Zhao family brothers in the battleship to prevent the two male worms from secretly attacking.