80

Sun Yi was detained, and the rest of the army commanders took care of the rest. Sun Hong was about to leave. He was responsible for appeasing the Sun family and taking over all the military power of the Fourth Army. He has been very busy recently, and it was already very rewarding to be able to take time out to see how Sun Yi labeled himself a soul-destroyer. It's not easy anymore.

Of course, the most important thing is that Li Qing participated in the interrogation, otherwise Sun Hong must have taken an adjutant to deal with it.

In the monitoring room, watching the backs of Li Qing and Mi Li, her thin lips moved slightly, but she didn't say anything that the girls of Gensokyo can't farm. He stared at Sun Yi in another picture, and he looked away after a long time, and then met Yan Hehan who was also thoughtful.

Su Ying and Su who were standing aside looked at each other and wisely kept silent.

"Sun Yi...he may not be lying." In the end, the first person to break the silence was the commander of the third army who had always been very optimistic about Li Qing.

Han shook his head and said, "If it weren't for everyone's emotional agitation, there are actually a lot of reasonable things in Sun Yi's words."

Yan then nodded slightly, "You are right, some of Li Jiaxiong's previous behaviors, or More or less, there are traces of human beings left, and after we found the earth and human beings, it appeared even more prominently, and it is difficult to tell the result based on the records of words and deeds in the past." After speaking, Yan took a special look at the face, the female

insect He raised his eyes with firm eyes, "He is not a bad person."

The word "person" is enough to show that as an older brother, he cannot always recognize his younger brother wrongly.

"Rong, you..." Yan was a little worried.

Unexpectedly, the expression on the female worm's face was not fake, he said seriously, "And from that day on, he has been my brother."

Han stepped forward and patted Rong's shoulder, and said with a relaxed smile, "Yes , is our brother, regardless of status and status, as long as the mind is not bad, the specific situation still needs to be analyzed in detail, if what Sun Yi said is true, then he is also forced to be a test product after all!"

Speaking of this, Han couldn't help but look sharply, "I didn't expect that the Sun family and the Zhao family would hook up with Tianjia and involve such a limited technical research."

Sun Hong stopped and said, "The Zhao family has been abolished, The Sun family is not going to be beaten to death with a single stick, and our side branches are all kept in the dark. As for Li Qing, to be honest, I can have today thanks to him." Su Ying said, "

Li Qing is against Lieutenant General Mi. Very good, gentle and considerate, and loves the cubs, no matter how you look at it, it will not be tricky."

Even Su, who has always been upright, had to nod and admit that the male of the Li family is indeed very good! Especially after tearing off the skin disguised as a bad bug, even if you haven't seen all of the inside, you can feel an indescribable charm!

After thinking about it for a while, Yan said, "We can find out about this matter, and other Zerg races can do it too. If we want to minimize the impact of the matter, we may need to announce-exposure-in advance." Rong was a little worried and asked,

" Can everyone accept it..." He couldn't guarantee whether it would pose a threat to Li Qing's life.

I can feel it, although the male brother is cold and pretends to be disdainful, but there is always a hint of warmth in his actions, maybe even Li Qing himself has not noticed, the nature-nature-is always revealed inadvertently .