59

"It hurt like that last time, so you're not afraid now?" Li Qing sneered, looked away, but didn't continue to do anything to the female.

 He stood up and walked towards the kitchen, recalling in his mind how to control the overflow and relieve the pain shared on the optical network. External pressure is not enough. Just now Li Qing even felt a little wet, even fresh Popped out. But regarding the need to bring the female servant to the bed for dredging, in order to suppress the other's impatience... Li Qing thought for a while, and decided to let the female eat more vegetables.

 This is the health therapy provided by the optical network, with real cases, and has been verified and approved by medicine, but it is ignored by many males! It's obviously something that can be solved in one night, but at least a few nights, they don't mind watching the female worm begging for mercy, so why do they need food to replace the role of the male lord?

 Mi saw the male leave without no regrets. He subconsciously looked down at his chest. There was indeed a little water on it, but the texture of the military uniform was better, so it was not particularly obvious. The female gaze As the hero disappeared at the door of the kitchen, he stood up and followed.

 Could it be that Xiongzhu wants to heat it before eating? !

 Li Qing didn't intend to heat up the hot pot, and then come to a full banquet. His craftsmanship is average, although it is not bad, but he is not very interested in cooking food carefully every day to enjoy insect life. Spending time on this will not be good for his health. Or any help from intelligence investigations. The canned food of the Zerg Empire sounds cheap, but the actual production and the final product are all high-end food, and it is the main export food that sells well in many galaxies, and it has even become one of the staple food sources of other races.

 Endured the disgust of this race in his heart, whether it was real hatred or so-called anger, in fact, it was almost the same for him to make a Zerg set meal... Li Qing put those that were bought by female insects every day and put them in the storage room. Cut the vegetables into cubes, add some seasonings at will, and mix it. According to the tutorial on Guangwang, it is analogous to making a salad that can be used to condition the body.

 Mi looked at the male lord preparing food with a little surprise. He bought the vegetables here every day, but he didn't expect that there would be such a day that this male worm could really use them. He thought that Xiongzhu had a special liking for canned food. After all, with the development of science and technology today, canned food not only tastes good, but also has rich taste, almost no worse than daily dishes.

 Unless they are Zergs who like to enjoy the taste, or pay attention to the life of petty bourgeoisie, canned food is enough to meet the daily needs of the empire, which is hundreds of times better than the taste of nutrient solution!

 "Master, let me come." Mi begged respectfully from the side, as a female waiter, but let the male into the kitchen busy, this is a violation of the rules.

 Even if you are favored again, it shouldn't be like this. When the female worm watched the male worm try different seasoning flavors one by one, her heart moved slightly.

 Li Qing glanced at him, handed over the prepared vegetable and fruit salad, and said, "You can do it

 by yourself in the future." The sense of taste of worms is more delicate than that of female worms. Therefore, the selection of seasonings and their proportions can be more accurately measured, so that this simple and delicious vegetable and fruit salad can achieve the best curative effect.

 Mi took the fruit plate, the vegetables inside were cut into even cubes, mixed with the fruit pieces, covered with a layer of unknown liquid, and mixed with several sweet and sour ingredients, he answered in a low voice, in the male Chong tasted a few mouthfuls in front of him, and after confirming that he remembered the taste and production process, he brought the fruit plate in his hand to the dining table outside, and when he turned around, he saw that the male insect had washed his hands and went upstairs.