6

Li Qing was slightly stunned, stared at Mi for a moment, then walked around the unconscious female with a blank expression, took out the key and opened the door to enter the house.

    There was no trace of insects in the huge villa. Li Qing rejected all the servants and housekeepers. Every day when he opened the door, he saw a group of insects standing in front of him. On the big screen on the wall of the living room, the sound of the weather broadcast was very clear. The beautiful Yafei in a glamorous outfit reminded the audience that there will be rain tonight, and the temperature will drop. You need to bring rain gear when you go out on foot, and you must be careful when you walk.

    The soft and melodious sound was accompanied by lightning and thunder. Li Qing opened a can of drink, sat on the soft and spacious sofa, drank slowly, and began to play with the latest optical brain that he just got. Dizzy maid.

    When the newly purchased optical computer was turned on, some basic common sense webpages were scrolled regularly, which were only used to show the configuration and display effect of the optical computer, but Li Qing could not help but narrow his eyes slightly.

    In an instant, the torrential rain fell.

    Mi woke up from the shower, the cold rain fell on her cheeks, slapping her skin continuously, the dirty water splashed on the ground rushed towards the wedding dress, and through the inferior fabric, there were ugly mud spots, the female only A piece of property of meager value is thus scrapped. He reluctantly opened his eyes, his steady and cold eyes swept across the surroundings, he silently looked at the rain scene in front of him for a while, then bent his arms, and slowly propped up his frail body, did he faint from hunger... he He sneered in his heart, for this reason, it would be better to die with the enemy on the battlefield, at least he would not be so useless.

    Mi straightened his waist, his figure seemed to be crumbling, and the muscles in his legs were not in control, but he still managed to maintain a kneeling posture, but it might not be so standard, the female moved her bruised knee to where she was kneeling The place where the two shallow pits that were pressed out before have been filled with rainwater, and the injured skin is soaked in pain like a bone-piercing pain, but he cannot change the position of the punishment at will.

    This is the rule... as if he had to receive twenty short lashes if he failed to please the hero before, Mi silently pursed the corner of his lower lip.

    He looked up at the sky and thought to himself that it might be drenched all night tonight. The rain beat on the strong and straight back, and the silhouette of the whole female insect seemed to have cut off a blatant blade, and it remained motionless under the torrential rain.

    A burst of soft light suddenly shone in the yard, and because of the heavy rain, the sound of the villa's door opening was easily overlooked.

    But when the male was walking towards the gate, Mi heard the other's footsteps. He covered up the puzzlement in his eyes, raised his head calmly, and looked towards the door of the villa. The male was wearing a sky-blue silk nightgown. The figure outlined by the silky cloth was neither slender nor short, and he had obviously been bathed Yes, through the dense rain curtain, Mi can smell the faint breath of the other party, which is refreshing and comfortable, completely inconsistent with those eyes full of disgust and impatience.

    The female worm adjusted her facial expression, showing an obvious pleasing gesture. For Mi, this is something that needs constant practice, and before the wedding, he was indeed trained by various cold equipment Many times, that embarrassing and humiliating day, maybe I don't want to think about it again in this life, even now it is not much better.

    "...Come in."

    The calm and indifferent tone seemed to contain a pile of garbage.

    The female shook the rainwater off her body, lowered her eyes, and walked slowly into the villa. He exhausted all his strength to prevent himself from crawling or rolling in like garbage. The physical limit of his body was at In the previous battlefield career, I did not dig and improve more than once, but it will never be without a bottom line. Mi raised his eyes and wanted to apologize to the male lord first, but it was the fault of the female attendant that he didn't kneel down until the male worm was satisfied. After contemplating his tone, he was about to speak when something slammed towards him. The unprepared, or unprepared female insect was hit suddenly, and leaned against the wall. After a while of dizziness, she lowered her head to see clearly what was caught in her hand.

    ...two cans.

    At this time, the male worm had already gone up to the second floor, and still did not leave any instructions, and even the peripheral vision from the corner of his eye did not give any charity, only the sound of footsteps getting farther and farther away, echoing in the empty villa.

    Mi leaned against the wall for a moment, making sure that the male worm did not come down again, and that it was not thrown over by mistake, then slowly stood up straight, squinted his eyes and turned over the can in his hand to check, it was ready-to-eat, and the date was still fresh. He quickly opened one of the cans, and his sharp nails easily cut through the iron layer. The smell of the food made his hungry stomach tremble slightly, and he was already extremely hungry! The female worm did not swallow the meat in big mouthfuls, but tried her best to slowly swallow the meat in the can in small mouthfuls, and in the end, even the juice at the bottom was not spared.

    This kind of nutritious food has a lot of calories, and the feeling of fullness is obvious. Even for adult Zerg, two cans are almost enough. Mi turned his head slightly, and cast his gaze upstairs along the stairs. The bedroom of the male has been closed. , there was no movement inside, maybe he fell asleep.

    I thought that after the caller entered the door, the ones thrown would be whips, thorns, or other instruments of torture. The unloved female servant can only show such a sense of presence when the male master is angry and wants to vent. Thinking, this male will give himself a piece of food? !

    Mi squeezed the empty shells of these two cans into iron sheets with a calm expression, folded them and threw them into the trash can with the smallest volume, and cleaned the living room again. When he came in just now, muddy water stained the ground . After finishing the cleaning work, the female worm hesitated for a moment before proceeding to kneel in front of the master bedroom door. Although the male lord might not want to wake up early in the morning and open the door to see him, it is impossible not to wait for orders. It is better to kneel here than It's good to kneel beside the bed, the attitude of that male worm was already obvious last night.

    It's just that he didn't get the forgiveness and permission of the male worm, and he was still guilty... The female servant who failed to make the male lord favor him on the first night must have made a big mistake.

    Wanting to add a crime, Mi can only admit it by gritting his teeth.

    Destroy the earth? Let it be, as long as the male is happy.