72

It took three months for the supply warship to break through the signal interference, and it arrived just as well. There was a power struggle before the powerful families in the empire. Many core children of the Sun family and the Zhao family joined forces with the Song family The power actually wants the empire to admit that their invasion of the earth and the transaction with the Tianjia clan are legal and fair.

 Each Zerg has a period of time to defend himself individually before receiving his final punishment. Sun Yi seized the opportunity, somehow gained the trust of the Zhao family and the Song family, and then gathered a group of Zerg to sign a letter to him, applying to the empire to suspend the sentence, and then investigate!

 "It's ridiculous!" After listening to Su Ying's words, Su threw the copy of the joint book on the table with red eyes, and said in a rough voice, "Since they think this will allow the Tianjia clan to live and work in peace and contentment on the earth. , no longer killing and aggressing, then why don’t you come here in person and establish friendly relations with those Tianjia people?! You don’t even dare to go to the battlefield, but you make these meaningless and unreasonable guesses behind your back!” Su Ying glanced and spread her eyes

 . The document on the desktop, sighed, said, "Part of the forces of the three great families should not be underestimated when united. Now the head of the legion can't leave, and the second and fourth legions are also in chaos. The situation is not good."

 Su raised his eyes and asked in doubt, "How did you determine the specific location, Sun Yi and Sun Yue are willing to tell?"

 Su Ying shook her head and said, "It's not the two of them, one of the Sun family named Sun Hong The male worm seems to be on our side. He revealed the news that he had obtained privately. The head of the Second Legion said that he would not deal with the Song family. It's easy."

 "Whether the empire can put down this riot is a matter for high-level officials. What we need to confirm now is this..." Su picked up another document in a serious voice, which he had just received. Before he could hand it in in the future, he met Su Ying who came to report.

 Yayu poked her head curiously, "What is this?"

 "It's from the Tianjia clan, it's about the negotiation contract."

 Su Ying's eyes widened in disbelief, "They still want to negotiate? Do they dare to negotiate?" !"

 The hatred between the two races can no longer be dispelled with just a few words, not to mention that Tianjia is notorious in the entire star alliance. The Zerg Empire has no reason to make such an ally to discredit itself!

 Su's voice was heavy and helpless, "There is no other way. They submitted the application according to the normal procedures, and even filed with the star alliance. With the earth as a support point and being accepted by these humans, the Tianjia clan is now justified. I have the right to temporarily join the alliance."

 Su Ying shook her head again and again, "Those guys are cold and cunning, I'm afraid they changed their minds and said nice words like joint talks when they saw our reinforcements coming."

 Su also looked cold, "Indeed, before we When we went out to look for food, we met a lot of human beings, and the relationship seemed to be harmonious after a while, and then they isolated the entire area, and we never saw any human beings again." Communication is friendship

 . The first step to start! Lieutenant General Mi asked them to strictly enforce military discipline in order to impress the locals. As a result, they disappeared, and they could only look at each other with a group of gibbons.

 According to the male worm, it can actually be simulated... Su doesn't know why.

 He handed over the two documents in his hand to the lieutenant general, stood aside with his hands down, and then heard lieutenant general Mi say, "Agreed to negotiate, let them come to the battleship." "Yes." Su nodded, a little