51

The main house of the Sun family is holding a trial meeting at this time.

 That sub-female doctor failed to win the trust of her hero, but was pushed out as cannon fodder instead! He looked at the final result in disbelief. Originally, he had two plans, either to get rid of the current hero directly and fall into the arms of the eldest son of the Sun family; or to use the cub to blackmail the Sun family!

 Naturally, the former is the best. The rich and wealthy Asian female has been yearning for a long time, otherwise she would not have tried so hard to seduce Commander Sun Yi, and she did not expect to be able to conceive an egg, even though she may not be able to give birth smoothly... Actually The situation of this egg is not optimistic, and some data is forged.

 But as long as there is still a possibility of giving birth to cubs, then the Li family will definitely not treat him badly. After marrying in and gaining a foothold in the future, then consider how to keep the eggs, and it will not be too late to compete with Sun Yi's other female servants ... Ya female wants to be rich and rich, but he doesn't want to risk his life on the battlefield, and he doesn't want to continue to work hard in medical treatment. This is the fastest way!

 And the latter is a helpless move, and it is a good way to retreat.

 But now, Ya Nu watched helplessly as his hero reached an agreement with the Sun family, and finally covered up all the sex, and pushed him out as cannon fodder! Prescribing drugs without authorization to seduce the head of the Fourth Army who came for regular physical examinations, forged evidence to frame the head of the Third Army, and even deceived his hero, using power for personal gain, and losing face as a doctor!

 In a fit of anger, he struggled crazily, and was knocked down by someone inadvertently, and the cub couldn't be kept... The Sun family was miserable about this, but since the Asian female and this one easily lost their eggs, it shows the cub's The aptitude itself was not good, so Sun Yi let it go after thinking about it, and took this Ya female to court, and after clearing his black material, she returned to serve in the Fourth Army.

 Sun Yi was still the high-ranking legion leader. He was busy dealing with these complicated matters, but he didn't realize in time that there were already quite a few Zerg in the fourth legion, and they had started to secretly contact the former deputy legion chief.

 In Lieutenant General Mi's office, Su checked the monitoring and shielding device habitually before he felt relieved and reported the recent situation to Lieutenant General Mi.

 "Everyone is ready. The hidden nails planted by the Sun family can be closed at any time. What they did to you in the past will be made public one day. I didn't expect this day to come so quickly. Hurry up!" Su's voice was serious, but his excitement couldn't be concealed.

 Mi looked up at him, thought for a moment, shook his head slightly, and said, "Don't worry, just take another look." "

 But, lieutenant general, this is an excellent opportunity. Taking advantage of Sun Yi's collapse, we just happened to Take action!" Seeing that the female worm seemed to have some doubts, Su said puzzledly, "If you wait for a while, and the Sun family recovers, they will be able to use their hands to defend and counterattack." Mi knew this situation

 , But if he makes a move, he will completely break with Sun Yi, and about some information about Li Qing, Mi still needs to slowly investigate from within the Sun family.

 The female stood up and walked to the window sill. From this direction, he seemed to recall the scene of bloody battles in the Fourth Army... Mi slightly tilted his head, his eyes glanced over Su's shoulder, and he stopped at the door before he knocked on the door and left. into the cold face of the office.