79

"Hahaha, you admitted it!" Sun Yi danced wildly, "Sure enough, you admitted it! That's right, how could you deny it? You don't even bother to be a male insect! Then obediently be a test subject and be good!" Just enjoy the days of being studied!"

Behind the monitor in the interrogation room, the high-level officials of the empire looked at the monitoring screen with a serious expression, because it involved the conspiracy of the Tianjia tribe, what will the star alliance do to prevent the Zerg empire from happening? Moth, so I strongly request to release a small part of the interrogation to show its impartiality!

It’s so hard to die, so I just won this paragraph...Now people from all over the empire and people from all major galaxies can watch the whole live broadcast as long as they open their private optical computers and log on to the official website of Shang Empire. This is not good for Mi and Li Qing It's fair, but before the two entered the interrogation room, the guards had told them that there was a chance that there might be a leak of secrets, so they tried to maintain a good image as much as possible.

The probability is very small, but unfortunately hit!

Yan Hehan was in the monitoring room not far away. They looked at each other and saw the coolness in each other's eyes. Standing aside, Sun Hong folded his arms, thinking that when he first met Li Jiaxiong, he had a unique temperament, and he remained extremely calm from the beginning to the end, as well as recognized human beings and the earth!

Regarding this, he really couldn't find any reason to refute Sun Yi's words. The male frowned and found that the female standing beside Yan was clenching her fist tightly. That was Li Qing's elder brother. Sun Hong's identity as the commander and adjutant of the Second Legion emerged in Sun Hong's mind. Rong is the female who can best understand blood brothers. Has he ever had any doubts?

Sun Hong didn't hide and choked, taking advantage of the fact that there were only the regiment commander and his adjutant in the monitoring room, he spoke bluntly, "Adjutant Rong, in terms of identity, you are the closest relative to Li Qing. I don't mind, can you tell me what you think about this?"

Yan looked over first, and he stood in front of Rong with a very obvious defense.

Sun Hong shrugged his shoulders. Because of the special status of the Fourth Army, and the rebellion of Sun Yi and Sun Yue, he now has no more right to speak than the other three army leaders. Sun Hong laughed, "I don't Maliciousness, just for Li Qing's benefit, it's best to talk about these things in private first, so that everyone can play tricks, don't hold him back.

" The male worm is holding back?" Leng Leng smiled, but his tone was very firm, "If you say that Li Qing has the intention of plotting evil and framing the Zerg race, I will definitely not believe it." Su Ying echoed, but

Su was a little worried, he looked at On the screen, Lieutenant General Mi, the male of the Li family, has an unusual attitude towards the earth and human beings. Although he also believes that Li Qing has no bad intentions for the empire, it is difficult to completely refute Sun Hong's words.

"He's my younger brother." Rong suddenly said in a deep voice.

After that, he didn't speak again, but this sentence was enough to explain his position!

Yan secretly patted Rong's hand, with comforting eyes.

After Sun Hong took everyone's words and deeds into his eyes, he was a little relieved. He stared at Li Jiaxiong in the screen, and secretly prayed that nothing would happen.

As an ally for so long, even though Li Qing doesn't seem to have much sincerity, the sincerity is enough. Not to mention the equality of transactions, he is cold and kind. Sun Hong has not suffered a loss, but has made a lot of money. Data and information are almost the key to victory or defeat!