2: Lash

Mi knelt in the yard for a day and a night before he was allowed to get up and go back to his room.

    This is Su, who was recently promoted to major general. When he was watching the headlines today, he was surprised to recognize that the newlywed female in the picture, wearing only a thin wedding dress and messy hair, was punished by the male for kneeling for a long time. Former boss! He hurried over by car and notified the elders of the Li family, and only then did he end the exhibition of newlywed female insects that had been watched by everyone all day long.

    When Mi walked into the living room, he didn't see his hero, he must be still in the room, he bent down to salute the elder sitting on the main seat, his pale face looked a bit exhausted.

    For a day and two nights, there was no water or food.

    You know, before getting married, the females will be starved for three days, so as not to disturb the males if there is any movement that night, it can also weaken the strength of the powerful females, making it easier for the males to manipulate. Calculated together, he had been hungry for nearly five days.

    Mi straightened his knees, and the tingling sensation was no stranger to him. The females who came down from the battlefield would never be too weak. This is why many males like to marry and train their hands. They feel that the generals are not easy to play badly. . Mi was already prepared, but he didn't expect that the male worm didn't like him even more than he imagined.

    The female servant who was rejected by the hero on the first day will be punished.

    According to the regulations, twenty floggings are performed in the living room, and the props are all ready-made. The sound of short whips slicing through the air, crackling, surrounded the huge villa, making it particularly dull.

    Although the photos in today's headlines were later deleted, the fact that the former Lieutenant General Mi was not loved by the current hero has spread, and he was disgraced on the first day of entry, and one can imagine what happened in the future. Many citizens have a little sympathy for this, but what they like to discuss more is - the issue of Li Qing's staying power.   

      And in Li Qing's detached luxury villa, several worms were also discussing his affairs, which had nothing to do with stamina. A male worm in the main seat listened to Mi's description in a straightforward manner without any emotion, and sighed, "Li Qing really asked if you led the army to attack the earth?"

    Mi bent his back covered with twenty welts slightly, and answered with lowered eyebrows, "Yes." "

    Sure enough, his disease hasn't been cured yet." The male worm looked helplessly at his partner beside him.

    "It's not sick, it's all spoiled by you!" Another female on the main seat blew her nails and said, "If you didn't have to promise him to travel to an alien planet alone, so what? Will suffer from this kind of soul-departure symptom?"

    "I don't know what the earthlings Li Qing said..." The male worm was puzzled, "I searched a lot of information, but I didn't find a single word in the record." "

    Conjecture How can you find out what came out." The female picked up the porcelain cup beside her, took a sip of hot tea, looked at the female attendant who was standing there with her head bowed, and said with raised eyebrows, "He always thought he was wiped out. Survivors of the earth, you should cooperate with acting well, the doctor said that mental illness is not easy to cure, so following the patient's words, there may be hope for improvement." "Yes." Mi's voice and just now have

    nothing Unlike, not even a vibrato that endures pain, and it's no secret that his hero is a diagnosed psycho.

    The female in the main seat felt a little satisfied, otherwise she would cry everywhere as soon as she went out, wouldn't it seem that their Li family was very harsh on the female who married in.

    "Okay, you've worked hard too, go down and rest, and remember to serve your male lord well tonight." The female stood up, took the arm of the male next to her, and walked out, not forgetting to tell, "Don't mess with the male lord." He's angry!"

    "...yes." Mi smiled wryly in his heart, fearing that as soon as he stepped into the room tonight, he would be able to make the males in it angry.