10: Disgusting

The male is still wearing that thin mask, which looks luxurious and extravagant. Shiny gems and crystal diamonds are inlaid on the white jade surface, covering most of his face. You can see the exposed corners of his lips slightly raised, drawing a The arc was just right, but the smile was very disdainful. The other party retracted his feet and said, "Continue to weave, disgusting bug."

    Mi immediately lowered his head, knelt down at the feet of the male insect, and made a sound when his forehead hit the ground. There seems to be an echo.

    He didn't quibble, he just made his body look more docile. This is the posture that most male masters love to see. Don't be angry.

    It's normal to be called disgusting...

    "Get lost!" The male seemed impatient.

    Mi made a salute, immediately exited the bedroom, carefully closed the door, and then slowly went downstairs, cleaned up the living room, cleaned the nail board and short whip, and put them back to their original place.

    When he heard the sound of the male getting up after dawn, Mi slowly moved his knees that had been knelt all night, and wiped the dining table again. A few days before the wedding, the female attendant has no autonomy, and after the wedding, if Without any will from the male lord, the female servant should consciously prepare to serve both the male lord and the female lord.    

      The upper body of the female was naked, and her clothes were torn into pieces. The only wedding dress had long been shredded by the whip, leaving only a few strands hanging around her waist. Her round buttocks were wrapped in a thin red cloth. The thighs were faintly visible, and it felt a little chilly in the huge living room, but even this appearance did not attract the slightest attention from the male insect.

     Mi stood aside with his head down, adjusted his position as much as possible, trying to reduce the sense of presence, so as not to arouse the disgust of the hero, he has fully recognized the fact that he is not pleasing.    

     The two elders of the Li family came to the door again, as if pinching the clock, just before the male worm went out.

    Li Qing glanced at the two friendly Zergs with smiling faces. After the parents of this body died young, a considerable amount of family property was divided into his name, and the total value of this family property was enough for some relatives Secretly coveting...

     Zerg also play house fighting? Li Qing sneered, ignoring the other party's opening to speak, and took off the coat that Li Ren patted on the shoulder with a look of disgust, threw it back on the female servant, and walked out of the yard.

    Li Ren received a cold face, but he was not angry. The temperature is high today, so Li Qing would like to dress lightly... This young male is still tender, the more rude and difficult to communicate, the more he can prove his body The disease was getting worse day by day, if Li Qing couldn't shoulder the responsibilities of the family, and even couldn't take care of his body, then it wasn't that they couldn't take good care of the male and help take care of all the assets in the male's hands.     Gan lightly lifted the hem of his long robe, and walked slowly into the luxuriously decorated villa. Males were also graded. Li Ren did not have such conditions.

      Although the house he lived in was not bad, but compared to Underneath, there is a big difference. He somewhat disdains such a waste as Li Qing, but before the plan succeeds, he has to please the other party, and he should also please Li Qing's future female monarch?

      It's best to persuade this junior to marry a sub-female, which is easier to control. Although pure-blooded females are good, they are too cold and stern, so it is difficult to control...

      Of course, female servants with low status are not included in this category.    

      Mi held the jacket thrown off by the hero, which happened to cover some parts. He was not punished today, but was allowed to go out to work.    

     This was a very big accident...    

     After the wedding period, the female attendant can indeed go out to work, as long as his male master allows it... And that male worm seems to ignore anything about a disgusting worm like him.    

    What Li Ren meant was to let him take it as a default, and report to the hero in advance what to do in the future. As long as Li Qing didn't object, even as a female servant, he could continue to report back to the military headquarters.  

       Gan patted the female on the shoulder, and said proudly, "This is an opportunity for you, do it well, and don't embarrass the Li family!"

     "Yes." Mi replied respectfully.

    Li Ren is very satisfied with the wit and taste of this female servant. When he first chose the female servant, he was right. She has no background and can be manipulated at will. After he visited the villa again, he left with Gan. Forgot to tell Mi the date to report, "I have already typed up the report and submitted the application for you, but I still need Li Qing's signature, but as elders, it is not easy for us to speak, you should go and talk to him yourself."

     After the elder left, he didn't look back until the figure of the other party disappeared around the corner, the smile on his face receded little by little, leaving behind a cold and scrutiny.

      He looked down at the application in his hand , written very beautifully, it looks like I found a ghostwriter, telling how much I yearn for the life of the military, even if I can't regain the position of lieutenant general, I hope to work under Captain Gan and dedicate all my strength to it.