67

When Dan woke up from his sleep, his parents were already waiting downstairs. Cubs who get up too late will be hated. Dan didn't know why he was so excited at night, but slept so soundly that he couldn't get up when the sky was getting bright, and went downstairs to wait for the cubs after washing and dressing. father.

 Mi made a simple breakfast. Today, he is going to report to the military headquarters. After a few days of leave, he has accumulated a lot of official duties. As a newly appointed army commander, he cannot be so lax and careless. As soon as he set the tableware, he saw the anxious cub coming down the stairs carefully, and quietly looked at the hero sitting on the sofa in the living room.

 "Father female, father male, good morning."

 A soft voice sounded, Mi nodded with a smile, and couldn't help but wonder to himself, did the cub speak in this tone yesterday... The

 cub slowly approached the male on the sofa. Chong, with his little head up, opened his watery eyes and waited for the male father to respond.

 The male worm nodded slightly, and raised his hand to touch the top of the cub's hair. Dan couldn't help narrowing his eyes, it seemed that the male father was not angry, and he would never wake up so late in the future!

 "... Didn't you get enough sleep?"

 Dan was startled slightly when he heard father Xiong ask, then he opened his squinted eyes wide and looked at the male with watery eyes.

 Sober cubs have the chance to be touched by the male father!

 After eating food in the morning, the cub was sent to the Junior College, and the male worm also went to work at the Information Technology Research Office in the Imperial College. position, just stepped down, and received the sight of a group of Zerg!

 Su greeted him at the first time, he sized him up secretly, the lieutenant general's complexion looked very good, and there was a feeling of being fed when he raised his hands and feet... As a female, Su couldn't tell the more specific performance, but what can be concluded is that Mi Zhong will have a very nourishing life in the past few days.

 The whole female insect is full of energy and looks radiant!

 "Lieutenant General Mi, congratulations." He followed the lieutenant general through the adoring and enthusiastic generals, kept the etiquette a little behind, and said with a smile.

 Mi stopped her pace and looked over with a little doubt.

 "The matter of you becoming a female monarch has already made the headlines today." Su quickly explained, and then said a little embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, I seemed to have led you to misunderstand the male from the Li family." He paused for a while

 , But I heard Lieutenant General Mi's deep and pleasant voice, "It's okay, it's just that I misunderstood, and it's all right now."

 Su felt relieved, as long as nothing like that really happened, the male worm treated the lieutenant general, It's really single-minded... May I ask who would marry other female lords and strengthen the family's power when they have a female servant, but they want to promote the female servant who is already in their hands to a high position! Out of absolute control.

 After Mi entered the office and closed the door, he had time to lower his head and glance at the private light brain. In the villa, he had to spend all his thoughts to study the hints and intentions in some words of the male worm, so as to familiarize himself with the rules of the female monarch as soon as possible. Some rules, for example, when you see the hero feels thirsty, you should take the initiative to rub it and hand it over.