37

When Mi returned home, it was already evening, and the cirrus clouds in the sky were leisurely bathed in the silent warm light, and the night was coming.

 This is the first time for the female worm, she came back late.

 After get off work, the female attendant is not allowed to walk around and participate in any private activities without praying and obtaining permission from the male master, and the time when she returns home is strictly limited. Except for the time in the military, there is no other freedom to speak of. This is something the female servant cannot fight, but being able to go out to work is already the kindness of the hero.

 Mi took off his military boots, stepped on the icy ground, put on his military uniform like this, and knelt down without hesitation.

 The male was sitting on the sofa, flipping through a book. Although the female didn't see the words clearly on the cover of the book, he was familiar with that book. The male lord often checked it out. It contained detailed information about the history of the Zerg Empire. . He knelt and crawled to the edge of the sofa, bowed his head and lowered his body, posing in a humble posture in front of the male. After Mi married this male, the position of lieutenant general no longer had any effect.

 Even taking office again will not help. In the villa, there is only one female servant who allows the hero to do whatever he wants.

 "Come back late, please punish me." The voice of the female insect was respectful.

 Mi knelt motionless, and heard an imperceptible sound in the air, the hero put down the book, he could feel the cold eyes hovering over his body, the female recalled the recent crime :

 1. Privately investigated the past of the hero, and failed to report in time.

 2. He returned home late, did not pray in advance, and explained the reason.

 3. Even the water there couldn't be pinched, and it flowed out to be seen by the hero, defiled the line of sight.

 Mi summed it up secretly, and couldn't help but smile wryly, is he going to be counted tonight?

 The male was leaning against the sofa, and seemed to move his toes slightly.

 After the female realized it, she hesitated for a moment, and finally maintained a humble expression, covered all the light in her eyes, lowered her head, and touched the male's toes with her lips... her warm and thin lips fluttered away, and the next second , Mi felt that male worm stepped on his shoulder.

 This humiliating posture is not the first time I have experienced it. The female took a deep breath, and her kneeling posture became more standard. Instead of resisting forcefully, he lowered all his defenses, lest the unconscious action caused by conditioned reflexes would hurt the male lord.

 Although the male worm's physique is actually not very bad, but as a leader in the military's actual combat skills, Mi dare not try this just in case.

 "Please punish me." The female insect repeated the words in a steady voice.

 The toes of the male insect slowly shifted to the front of his neck, and the chin was slightly lifted. The stern yet humble face reflected the soft light, and the eyes of the female insect were deep and bright.

 Mi clearly saw that male worm narrowed his eyes slightly, then tipped his toes down, pushed his military uniform away, and unbuttoned all the buttons on his chest before kneeling down. You can easily penetrate into it, touch the strong chest muscles with your toes, and touch the sensitive parts.

 Mi was startled slightly, his body was a little stiff, he turned his head slightly, and pressed his lips slightly imperceptibly, this kind of provocative touch made the female feel as if she was being passed by an electric current, and she couldn't bear it. , he endured no move to avoid it, but instead straightened his body so that the male could step on it more comfortably.