57

Dan was loosed by those adult Zergs. After he landed on both feet, he stood up straight and found that the Zergs on the opposite side seemed to be very jealous of the male father. This is a rather strange phenomenon. Among the adult Zergs , and there are even females and sub-female, they are afraid of a male who has not joined the army? !

 Dan rubbed his wrists, trying to make his walking movements more natural, ignoring the pain in his abdomen as much as possible, he came to the male worm, raised his serious face, and said politely, "Father male, you are here."

 He found that the teacher named Luo Zhen next to him seemed to be relieved, but then he became nervous again. From the corner of his eye, Dan glanced at the adult Zerg who had attacked him just now, and the teacher named Wen Le, There was a bit of surprise and panic on their faces, but they quickly calmed down, and then stood together, as if they were gathering a crowd to demonstrate.

 Wen Le rubbed his hands secretly, calmed down, and then said, "Your Excellency Li Qing, your cub participated in a vicious brawl, and it is very likely that it was the instigator and the main messenger. I hope you You can calm down first and cooperate with our education work."

 Several other adult Zerg agreed with a few words, and they couldn't say much, and the other cubs and their parents who were sitting below waiting for the parent meeting showed doubts on their faces. That means, didn't Mr. Wen say before that neither the male father nor the female father of the female cub would come over, and that he gave the college the right to educate and dispose of it.

 Open your eyes and tell nonsense, you can't be so bold, this is still in the Imperial Junior College after all! In front of a group of onlookers like them, is Wen Le provoking the authority of the academy? !

 Wen Le noticed that the scene seemed to be much quieter. He looked around and saw the hesitation in the eyes of the other Zerg. Then he suddenly remembered, and quickly added with a sincere expression, "I didn't expect you to come here before. It was our negligence, maybe When I informed the parents, the information was not conveyed properly, and I am really sorry for that.”

 After he finished speaking, he bowed politely to express his apology.

 The crowd noticed that the male from the Li family didn't look up, Mr. Wen still maintained that posture stiffly, as if he couldn't get off the stage.

 Dan noticed that the male father's eyes swept over, and he lowered his eyebrows slightly, intending to admit his mistake first, adult males like to be more obedient and kind. Well-behaved cubs, especially for female cubs, should not only appear mature and tough to the outside world, but also be obedient to their parents and children.

 "I'm sorry, Father Xiong, I..." Before Tan finished speaking, his body suddenly lightened, and he was picked up from the ground by the adult male insect in front of him, and then placed in his arms. He was stunned and couldn't believe it. He closed his eyes, and then gently moved the little fart he was holding.

 Li Qing only felt a mass of soft things move a little in the palm of his hand, and Bai Nen's body, which was still slightly fat, seemed a little stiff. After one evolution, the cub's physique has changed, but it is still a small and soft one, enough for a strong adult Zerg to grab it with one paw.

 Dan opened his eyes, and saw that the adult male raised his other hand, landed on the top of his hair, and rubbed it. The cub held back the joy in his heart, raised his chin slightly, and tried his best to reach the palm of the adult male.

 Most of the male fathers are cubs who like to take the initiative to rub against them. He didn't have this opportunity before!

 The students who had been beaten before had disbelief on their faces. What did they see, that cub had such a docile side? ! On weekdays, there is nothing left of the elite appearance of the first grader, but the image of the little soft meat ball is brought into full play!