56

When Mi received the news from the parent meeting, he happened to be out on official business. After he heard what the teacher on the communicator said, he said he had already greeted the school, and he would add it later. This kind of thing happens from time to time. After all, the females who work in the military are busy, and the parent meeting is not a must-attend activity. As long as you are willing to wait for the official duties to come back, you can go to the school to communicate with the teachers.

 "It doesn't matter. If you have something to do there, the school will accommodate you. The invitation letter has been sent to the communicator of the two of you. Please check it. If you really can't come, just reply and explain the reason." The person in charge informed Lieutenant General Mi's teacher said with a smile, after he hung up the communication, he secretly looked around and made sure that there were no other teachers around, so he was quietly relieved.

 He just talked about the parent meeting with Lieutenant General Mi, but he didn't mention any fights!

 Although I don't know how the Li family's male insects annoyed the Song family and the Sun family, but which is more important, there is no need for too many choices. The Song family is in charge of the field of education. It is impossible for him to confront the head of the Song family. Let's do it, although Song Ling didn't speak in person, but Sun Yue, the head of the Song family who was in contact with him, was not easy to mess with.

 Apparently these two have teamed up to target the Li family? It doesn't look like it, after all, this male worm is not considered to be a particularly outstanding existence in terms of military and political affairs, so it may be a personal grievance. The teacher walked out of the office, came to a relatively quiet place, and dialed another communication number. Because it was a personal grievance, he had the courage to intervene, and he agreed in exchange for a guarantee of promotion.

 "Mr. Sun, hello! I'm Wen Le."

 "Yes, I've already done what you told me. Don't worry, there won't be any serious problems. It's just publicity. The parents of those children Did you arrange the remarks that were spread intentionally?" "

 No, no, I definitely didn't mean to question you, I just wanted to admire your foresight, after all, being able to condescend to deal with a male worm is already the greatest honor to him. Look."

 The communicator seemed to reply something, Wen Le nodded, with a deeper smile on his face, "Okay, I know what to do, and I will definitely not let you down!"

 After the communication was over, he closed his private optical computer, lowered his wrists, and walked in the aisle calmly. When passing by the office, he saw a teacher bringing over the two sides who were fighting each other. After stopping the fight just now, he brought They went to the infirmary for examination and bandaging, and several students are still fearful, not daring to approach the cub named Dan.

 Wen Le frowned, pushed the door open, and motioned for the teacher who asked the question in a friendly manner to give him a seat. He sat down, looked coldly at the new entrant named Dan, and said, "I just entered the empire's elementary school." The academy has been beating the seniors for a while, and the morals are corrupt, how did you jump in at the beginning?"

 Tan Ningmei was silent and did not make a sound. And the other students saw that the teacher was on their side, and gradually they stopped being afraid! Even Teacher Wen Le thinks they are right, then Dan must be a bad worm, their insults are correct!

 "Don't make a sound?" Wen Le knocked on the table, and said in a deep voice, "Do you think you can solve the problem by escaping?! You hurt your classmates, you have a serious tendency to violence, and you may have a genetic mental illness. The first thing you have to learn is to apologize !”