86

In the morning, Mi got off the bed, went to the bathroom to wash his body, and then helped the male to get dressed. Before he came out, he looked carefully at his eyebrows and eyes in the mirror, and there was no trace of blood.

 Today is the first day of the Imperial Army's military exercise with a special race from an alien system. As the head of the First Legion assigned to the vanguard, the female cannot be absent at will.

 Just planning in my heart, the fighting spirit gradually accumulated. When I turned around and went out to the bathroom to walk to the male, Mi brows and eyes were expressionless, and I couldn't see the slightest emotion. The male is probably not a war-loving human being. Judging from the usual speech You can observe a little bit in behavior.

 Although I couldn't know the past of the hero from the mouths of those humans, it seems that there was a time error when the soul was transformed, and a lot of information was missing. As a result, Mi could only calculate the name from some ordinary actions. Some information about males.

 He didn't know if asking directly would affect the mood of the hero, reminding the other party of the dark age, it seemed that it would not be beneficial to the harmonious life of the Zerg family.

 Being good at collecting information and possessing excellent research and development talents, the female could not help but think that this male, or this human being, should be a very good scientific research member, and it is very likely that he was involved in some secret agencies of the military. Combat with the army is also very normal.

 That's why the hero won't be afraid of those bloody battlefields and bravely resist the bloody and cruel Tianjia clan.

 Before Mi had time to think about the male worm's skill, his thoughts were interrupted by the emergency communication. He raised his hand and looked at the private optical computer on his wrist. It was a request from Su on it. It's about to start, and the Legion needs the commander's presence.

 "Master." The female said respectfully, "The military exercise is about to start, are you interested?" The

 military department means that it can arrange for those humans who come to the empire to study to watch. After all, it is a rare military confrontation exercise between advanced civilizations. , Recording the process and sentiments, and bringing them back can also play a role in the future development of the earth.

 Mi thought that the male worm would not be willing to go out to the military headquarters to watch the bloody and fierce scene, but unexpectedly, the male lord agreed.

 The female appeared to be very cautious. After arriving at the military headquarters, Sun Hong, who was still on the field, greeted the male immediately. After making sure that he was well protected, he was a little relieved, changed into the battlefield uniform and walked towards the confrontation platform go.

 This is a confrontational terrain surrounded by tall stands on all sides. It has a vast area, but it uses technological monitoring methods to zoom in on the screen in real time, creating the effect that you can see the whole situation with your eyes. For many low-level races who were invited, It's an amazing technology!

 Among all the invited guests, human beings are the least in number, but they are treated the most generously, which makes them very dazzling in the eyes of other guests.

 Before the confrontation exercise started, many races of the same level came to seek relationships. They were curious about why humans had a special position in the Zerg Empire, and hoped to establish friendly diplomatic relations through this. Everyone coming to watch the military exercise is not just for watching. Consolidating and expanding the relationship between the various planetary races, strengthening trade and exchanges, is the most important thing!