18: Chongyun

A guest from the Zhao family standing at the back couldn't help but sneered, and then, as if infected, many guests present all smiled. This young master of the Li family , It's so stupid, the faces of the members of the Li family are not good-looking, no male will ever take in a female servant who has committed a crime and is punished, this is a great disrespect to the owner of the female servant, and it is also Provocative to a certain extent!

 Zhao Ri was happy, raised his eyebrows and said, "Want to fight with me?"

 When two females compete for the favor of the male, fighting is commonplace, and the intrigue between the sub-female is even more bloody in the dark. In the past, it is rare for two males to argue because of females or subfemale, because everyone has a lot of choices, and there is no need to stare at a certain one, and tearing the face will also damage the image. But if such a situation occurs, whether a female waiter will be executed by the male master after making a mistake, or whether she can be brought back by her brother will depend on the decision between the two males.

 Obviously, it cannot be solved by such elegant options as a game of chess and drawing, or drinking tea to appraise treasures. Males are also bloody! The males who are based in the powerful and look at the military are more inclined to bloody and violent methods. It is also a strange pleasure to have the opportunity to beat their own kind. You must know that under normal circumstances, males who do not go to the battlefield will not go to the battlefield except for formal training. Besides, it is very difficult to get hurt.

 "Zhao Ri, you're wrong, it's us." Among the guests from Zhao's house came two male worms. They are Zhao Ri's cousins. They came to watch the fun this time, but they didn't expect that there would be another chance to perform. There was a smile on his face, but his eyes were cold, "If you provoke our Zhao family, you will have to pay a price."

 Zhao Ri shrugged. kindness of cousins.

 In this case, the Li family can also send other males to help Li Qing, but the principle of voluntariness must be followed, so... there was no movement at the scene.

 There were indeed quite a few males at the scene, but they were either those from other families watching, or those from the Li family who were alone. As a male in the Li family, he is responsible for wiping the butts of other males! This is clearly Li Qing's provocation first, Zhao Ri wants to execute his own female servant, why does he stand up? Just because the female is the elder brother? This reason is not reliable, and the one who offends for this is the much-loved young master of the Zhao family!

 With such a big family, there are always some irrelevant cannon fodder. Even the males will not get too much privilege when it comes to the interests and face of the two clans, as long as they don't die.

 Li Ren stood aside with an unpredictable expression, but Gan felt that this was an opportunity! It's none of their business that the male seeks death by himself, and he must be a male to go up at this time. He looked at Li Ren... the

 other party sighed, and said to Li Qing, "You are too naive, I am It's not convenient for the elders to help you, but your worm relationship is not well managed at ordinary times, what should you do now!" Seeing that the male worm seemed indifferent,

 he couldn't help secretly happy, but on his face he continued to play the role of a worried man, And the helpless elders of the Li family, the Zhao family will not kill, they can't bear the charge of killing a Li family male, this is still on the Li family's territory! But it doesn't matter if you hit the disabled, as long as it doesn't affect the reproductive system. Li Ren felt that if the other party was physically disabled, he would not be far from a mental breakdown.