71

Mi didn't dare to turn over, he looked at the needles with a cold light, and after a while, he was slowly pulled out by the hero.

 The female kept a calm face in silence, this little psychological pain was nothing, she lost all feeling in her right leg, and he couldn't even move his toes. The males looked the same as before, and didn't seem to be enjoying the fact that they could lay the needle.

 Mi withdrew her eyes, closed her eyes helplessly, and then heard the male worm say, "Move.

 " Trying to figure out the emotional fluctuations, he lifted the other leg that was still conscious, straightened his waist from the bed with great effort, supported the mattress with both hands, and crawled towards the male insect.

 Mi thought to himself that he had to sit on the hero's body first before he could start moving.

 The male seemed to be a little surprised by the female who suddenly climbed over, Mi couldn't tell what the male was thinking, but the cold eyes that seemed to be sneering were enough to show that his movements were too slow.

 The left leg pushed the body bit by bit, the bandaged wounds in other places did not open, but there was still a pain of being torn, the female worm adjusted her facial expression, trying to reveal that she didn't care about the injury and was willing to serve The wish of the male lord, he said in a respectful voice, "Do you need to unzip the zipper for you?"

 Some males like female monarchs or female servants to move their hands or mouths, and some males think that it will be faster to pull them down. .

 It was silent.

 The condensed breath in the air made Mi couldn't help licking her thin lips. It's natural for a female monarch with a broken leg to lose her favor. Such a bad injury, I don't know when it will get better, and a female whose use value has decreased will always Disliked by some males.

 He heard the male worm say, "Move your right leg."

 When he was halfway up, his movements stiffened a little, and he nodded slightly in embarrassment, before moving his right leg tentatively.

 There was no reaction at all.

 "Need to continue to apply needles, you can try it on the upper part." The voice of the male insect was calm and unwavering, with a trace of disgust.

 Mi lowered his eyes in pain, restrained the trembling of his hands, and untied the one-piece soft robe with his fingertips calmly and calmly, so that no matter how many positions there are, the hero can choose at will.

 The female did not close her eyes, but pleaded tentatively in a low voice, "Master, can you not bend the needle into a ring and put it on?" She is

 still on the battlefield, even if she is injured, as the supreme commander , and can't be absent for too long, and too many metal ornaments may interfere with some special communication signals, which is very detrimental to one's own side.

 The air in the room was almost frozen to ice.

 Mi couldn't help but smile wryly. At such a time, it's only natural that the resistance of the female monarch would irritate the male. He hesitated for a moment, and finally hoped that the male lord could change the way of punishment. The situation on the battlefield is unpredictable, and there cannot be any negligence.

 After a while, the mattress next to him was loosened, and Mi heard the sound of putting away the utensils. He raised his eyes slightly, and looked at the male who was originally sitting gracefully by the bed, but the other party stood up directly. Put those silver needles into a small box.