76

Li Qing pushed the door open and entered, and saw Qi's pale face as soon as he entered, as if he had been completely shocked, he sat unhurriedly at the side, watching the Tianjia female and Mi continue to talk. Qi obviously just let Li Qing in, but didn't try to answer him.

He thought in his heart that he wanted to show this female how her male master begged him to please him...

In the command room, it was very embarrassing to have no right to speak.

Li Qing glanced around calmly. The three senior generals are all females of the Tianjia clan. There are four subordinates, and there are a total of eight Tianjia clan in the command room. The tall and powerful physique does not look weak.

Although there are not many members of the Tianjia clan, they are definitely not few. Not all of them are on the earth, which is why other places in the Star Alliance are sometimes attacked by the Tianjia clan. This group is scattered It's worth several dollars, and the ones who are on the earth at this time should be one of their main forces.

If a planet can be obtained as a stronghold, then the Tianjia tribe who were forced to disperse before is likely to regroup and blow the horn of the third Star Wars again. These are based on the fact that they have enough time to recuperate And places, as well as the support of some races, act as cannon fodder and coolies.

Qi waited for a while, but he didn't wait for Li Qing to come to talk to him, and he didn't even catch a look. He looked at the male sitting beside him a little impatiently, and after a short pause, he could only take the initiative to say, " Your Excellency Li Qing, seeing the female monarch you have not seen for a long time, why don't you say a few words? He is going to lead his troops to hurt you."

Li Qing then raised his eyes, his expression unchanged.

Qi folded his arms and said with a smile, "I communicated with Lieutenant General Mi several times before, but he didn't care about you at all, and even complained that it was too short and not lasting, so it doesn't matter if you give up at will. "

Mi looked coldly at this Tianjia female who was speaking ill of him.

"Have you finished talking?" Li Qing seemed indifferent, he asked very directly.

Qi shrugged his shoulders, spread his hands, and made a helpless expression, "No way, the lieutenant general decided to attack, in order to avoid too many casualties, I have to trouble the fighters who defected from the Zerg to the front line to stop After a while, didn’t Mr. Zhao Ning say that the most familiar can be the best shot.”

​​He nodded to the subordinate at the side, and the other party went out for a while, during this period, Qi used words to tease the female on the opposite side of the communication screen It's just that Mi has been looking at Li Qing who hasn't said a few words after entering the door, and Qi is very dissatisfied with this.

It was a joke that the army of the Zerg race was overwhelmed. The highlights of the Tianjia tribe were all calm, with smiles on their lips. These females must be wrong to attack, can they be willing to hurt the males? Can you break the laws of the Star Alliance at will and shoot innocent humans? Qi thought to himself, as long as he just drives humans to the front line, it might be more useful than those traitors from the Zerg...and

in the end they were killed by the Zerg army by accident, or they were lucky enough to come back alive and then killed by the Tianjia tribe , as long as the news is not spread after silence, other humans will not know!

When Zhao Ning was brought in, his legs were slightly spread out, and his walking posture seemed unnatural, but he was able to straighten his back reluctantly, but when he saw a few Tianjia females, the forced cold and arrogant The momentum instantly languished.