Extra 1: Double Egg Yolk

In the Imperial Hospital, Mi successfully gave birth to her second egg.

 The smooth and white eggshell looks a little fragile, with a faint warm halo under the light, lying quietly in the nutrition cabin, this is the egg of a male cub.

 The news that the general gave birth to a second child quickly spread throughout the streets and alleys!

 The four major legions seemed to be blown up. Admiral Mi actually gave birth to a rare male egg, which was healthy, undamaged, and delivered very quickly. It is easy to expand the work, otherwise the channel is too narrow, and it will be a little difficult to squeeze out the larger insect eggs.

 They huddled outside the hospital, wanting to wait for the eggs to break their shells. If they did not suffer any injuries and lead to premature delivery, the eggshells would not need to wait for a long time to break, and there was no need to take them back to the villa to take care of them.

 After receiving the news, the non-military residents of the empire also logged into their private optical computers to view the photos of newborn eggs posted online.

 A well-behaved, smooth, round egg, very big!

 The females were surprised, and secretly praised Admiral Mi for being really talented!

 The males curled their lips, that male from the Li family really has good pioneering abilities...

 Dan stood beside the nutrition cabin, paying close attention to his soon-to-be-born younger brother. Female cubs are different. Even at a very young age, male cubs can enjoy all the benefits from the empire. From the moment they are born, they have the possibility of being superior to the crowd.

 No matter how humble the males are, they will be well taken care of, and will be given good job opportunities when they become adults. If they don’t want to work, they can sit and wait to die. The empire doesn’t mind supporting a small number of males, as long as they don’t violate morals too much and the law.

 It is not difficult for a male to stand out, but if he wants to climb to the top, the difficulty still exists. Even if the laws and regulations of the Zerg race are very partial to the rare males, they will not make fun of the development of the race. When they reach a higher level, they will be equal, regardless of gender, and those who can live will live!

 Dan stretched out his hand and touched the cold eggshell. It was silky and delicate to the touch. He was a little worried that the egg was motionless.

 "Father, is younger brother unhappy?" Dan asked, turning his head to the side.

 Wearing a large white robe, Mi leaned against the head of the bed and slowly regained his strength. While paying attention to the expression of the hero, he said, "I will be quiet when I first come out, and it will be fine when the shell is broken." Male cubs are not as courageous as female cubs

 . Cubs and subfemale cubs are bold and sometimes prefer a quieter atmosphere.

 After the doctor's examination, the data was correct, and the cub inside the egg was very healthy. The female looked at the data record again, and was slightly relieved. Suddenly, she was handed a piece of peeled and diced fruit.

 Mi looked at the sweet and fragrant fruit pieces contained in the white porcelain, the lines were smooth and the volume was uniform, as if cut out by a machine, the standard was extremely high. The female looked suspiciously at the male's hand, the slender and powerful fingers were slowly wiping a sharp knife.

 He just looked down at the data, the hero's speed is so fast? !

 "Master, you have been waiting by the side for a long time, you don't need to waste any more energy, it's not good for your health." The female worm showed a worried look in her eyes. He wanted to get up, but was gently pressed down by the other party.