30: Signature

It's rare to get a good night's sleep without being abused. I get up early in the morning, and when I go downstairs after washing, I happen to meet Mi walking out of the male's room. The female attendant looked a bit tired, was she spoiled all night, she was sincerely happy that this female could be loved by the male lord.

 Sensing the faint smile on the face of Xiongzhu's brother, he was regarded as the power of "Baidu Encyclopedia" overnight: "..." Pushing the door and walking out, Li Qing  who checked

 "Baidu Encyclopedia" all night: "..."

The older female looked at it with a kind of admiration, which was creepy!

 Even though his younger brother seemed to hate the fellow clan around him, he still fought against the Zhao family, and he didn't humiliate the female servants like other males at will. Rong saw that there was no dredging on Mi's neck and wrists. Marks of redness.

 Mi guessed what the female was thinking, but he didn't make a sound. With the male master present, the female waiter has no right to speak. No matter whether it is an argument or a dispute, the male master's permission is needed. He quietly went downstairs and took out a few cans from the locker, which happened to be the weight of three Zerg.

 When putting the food on the dining table, Mi still took a quick look at the male worm, and stood aside with his hands down, waiting for the male lord to speak.

 As expected, the male worm took a can and went out straight away, obviously not concerned about raising an extra female worm. The cost of living for males is high, but there is no need to pay for it. The benefits and living expenses given by the empire every year will never make these males live in a miserable life. Generals and the like, every male can live a very happy life.

 Especially Li Qing, who has been with canned food all year round and can't get tired of eating a few flavors.

 Mi is very relieved about this, but no female servant will feel comfortable because of this peace of mind, they would rather have the opportunity to serve and please the male. Before marrying into the Li family, Mi was also specially taught cooking skills. He looked at the brand-new and bright kitchen. There were no shortage of traditional pots and pans, as well as smart kitchen utensils with a higher level of technology, and the labels were not cut. , and the outer packaging film has not been opened...

 Looking at the canned food on the table, Rong's expression changed a bit. He thought that he would no longer have his own food today, and he should have gone out to work in exchange for food. Unexpectedly, the male worm with an indifferent expression and disgusted words did not. As ruthless as rumored.

 Two years ago, Li Qing's temperament changed drastically. He knew about it, but he didn't pay too much attention to it. After all, long ago, this male was already temperamental, but for most males in the empire, it was just , that kind of personality is quite normal, that's what it is like to be spoiled.

 Leaving soul disease...whether it is good or bad, Rong is a little confused, except that he has a disorder in recognizing his own race, he feels that Li Qing has no symptoms of psychosis.

 Mi did not disturb the female worm's contemplation, he skillfully opened a can, elegantly and quickly ate the meat and juice inside, leaving nothing behind, the lunch can be settled at the military headquarters, and the rest of the can can be given to Rong Yi Will eat, after all, the male worms are not around at noon, and they are not allowed to move the items in the villa without asking for advice.

 "No need to leave it to me." Rong saw Mi's intention and said softly, "I'll go out later and come back at night." Mi glanced at

 him and knew what this female was thinking. Go out to work and earn as much money as possible. Living expenses... The salary of the military department is not low, and all his monthly income is handed over to the male worm. Female servants are not allowed to own private property. Mi can't help squinting his eyes secretly, but it seems that he has never seen the male lord use those properties... The salary card is still dusty in the cabinet in the master bedroom.