40

"Song family, what's the situation." The male worm sat on the large soft chair behind the desk, with his knees crossed and his hands naturally placed in front of him. It was a very ordinary and common sitting posture, but Mi felt that the other party seemed to be grown up. A picture synthesized by light and brain, with deep eyebrows and eyes is another kind of silent charm.

 Wearing a mask and taking off the mask, the bonus of appearance is very high. The appearance of this male insect is too deceptive. He always feels that the male insect is implying something, even if he knows in his heart that this is impossible matter.

 Asking about the situation of the Song family, Mi organized his words in his mind a little bit. He is naturally very familiar with the power distribution of the four major legions, and he also knows the powerful families standing behind each legion, "Song The family is one of the four powerful families of the empire, and most of their main members work in the Second Legion, except for the education department and the first sect in charge of the empire

 . The large army, and the four powerful families behind it... Li Qing silently pondered over these complicated relationships. The earth and human beings have no historical traces left, not only are they completely missing from some of the materials that can be consulted in the library Even though it was difficult to invade the periphery of the optical network of the military department, no useful files were found.

 Further inside, it will touch the opponent's military defense system. Li Qing doesn't think that with his current strength, he can successfully crack it. The technical level of high-tech civilization is far beyond imagination. After only two years of study, it is impossible to conquer its most fundamental core content.

 The red rope is tied to this female attendant, and he only monitors it in real time during working hours. After all, the light and heat energy that can be consumed every day is limited, and the device similar to the red rope can only work during a limited period of time. Of course, Li Qing didn't want to turn it on at night, so as to monitor the female insects taking a bath.

 ...But it seems that the red rope device needs some improvement.

 Mi roughly described the situation of the Song family, and provided some special private information. He stood aside respectfully, and the male did not let him kneel, so Mi also stood naturally. He secretly glanced at the other party. His expression didn't seem to be annoyed by it. The female worm has become accustomed to taking the initiative to implement the content of the female servant's rules. For example, he found that the male master's eyes seemed to be spinning around his body.

 His gaze focused on his chest, Mi didn't know what kind of service this male worm likes, he had passively endured it the first few times... The female worm removed the clothes neatly, waiting for the male lord to use.

 After a while, all the noises from the living room downstairs disappeared. The sound of the aircraft starting came from outside the yard, and Mi thought to himself that the elders of the Li family had indeed accompanied the young master of the Song family back, and hadn't locked the door yet.

 ... I don't know if the hero wants it now?

 The female leaned over respectfully, knelt down in front of the male, and then tried to rub the other's knee with her body. If the male has that intention, maybe he will let the female expose a certain place, so that the male master can rub and rub.

 It's a pity that in the next second, Mi saw the male get up directly and walk towards the bathroom. After a while, the sound of water splashed, and he hooked the corners of his lips wordlessly. Stupid, but compared to those female servants who might tie up and put in the living room for guests to enjoy if they are not loved, Mi thinks he may be lucky.