77

The female who had been refilled several times stood in the command room with her back straight in the morning of the second day, her legs were slightly numb, which was the result of being separated overnight, and her thin waist was so weak , Mi calmly listened to the reports of his subordinates, including the detention and disposal of the Tianjia prisoners of war, friendly exchanges with the inhabitants of the earth, post-war building restoration and other matters. The blue planet was riddled with holes by the Ga and Zerg traitors.

The Star Alliance will give certain compensation and take remedial measures. Incorporate the earth into the star alliance, introduce human beings to other races, and be able to conduct friendly exchanges and safe transactions with aliens. This is the prelude to the rise of a planet. The influx of advanced civilizations will enable human beings to make rapid development and progress, and rebuilding their homes is only a matter of time.

After the meeting ended, she deliberately walked side by side with the male who left after the meeting, and carefully analyzed and explained the details of human processing. It is a human being, so it should feel very happy now.

He found that the male lord didn't have any special emotions or joy, but there was a trace of calm peace of mind and a touch of yearning in his eyes. Mi didn't know what the male worm was thinking, and it was difficult for him to guess. Now that the earth has been liberated and human beings are gradually accepting the facts, does the hero feel dissatisfied?

The female slowed down her pace slightly, leaned back slightly, and after entering the room, he said respectfully, "Master, do you have anything else to order?"

The male waved his hand, but Mi did not leave immediately, He turned his back to himself and kept staring out the window. The hero in the direction of the human base said, "The matter concerning human beings has been approved by the Star Alliance. The Empire will send more staff members to assist in the restoration of the homeland." Jian, the threat from the Tianjia tribe has been lifted, so you don't need to worry too much."

The male worm nodded slightly, noncommittal.

After Mi thought for a while, he finally tentatively frowned and said, "Can the hero go home now? Our mission is over and we will leave here soon." Go home

? Li Qing turned his head slightly and raised his eyes to look over.

The female hid the worry and uneasiness in her eyes, and maintained an upright and peaceful attitude. He knew that this male loved the earth and was very close to humans, but their home was in the Empire, and Mi had discovered many times that many members of humans would To show affection to this male, as a female monarch, even in the rules, he needs to be generous, steady, and witty, so as not to cause trouble for the male protagonist.

Mi thought to himself, it is not easy to become a qualified female servant.

"Stay here for now."

The male worm's cold voice sounded, even though it was calm and sweet, after Mi heard it, he felt a cold tremor in his heart. He pursed the corners of his lips, stood with his legs straight, his back With a slight bend, he said, "The resources here are not rich, and there are many messy things to deal with after the war. You need a better rest environment..." Mi closed his mouth

halfway through.

He saw the male worm's eyes glance over, cold and without a trace of warmth, as if yesterday's intimacy was like a mirror, and with a few complaints about the earth's environment, it disappeared. The female lowered her head, and there was no wave in her eyes. He thought to himself, has the male lord's soul-leaving disorder reappeared?

There is no professional doctor here, and it is impossible to use a warm environment to calm the mind. On the battlefield, even the war that is over will touch the sensitive nerves of neurotic patients. Mi feels that the hero thinks that he is a human being. I don't understand, it has been a long time, but this male is still so firm!