17: Killing

Zhao Ri looked around disdainfully. The Li family's style has always been more stable and rigorous, so even in the banquet hall, there is no decoration that suits your taste, not even a torture rack, so how can you let him have fun? But

 Zhao Ri’s brain is not stupid. This is Li’s house, not his own bedroom. When you go out as a guest, you always have to give the master some face... As for whether the other party is rare or not, it’s hard to say. For example, now, isn’t it Are you going up the pole and putting your face at his feet?

 The status of the Zhao family has gradually risen above that of the Li family in recent years. Although it is said that the background of the rich and powerful families is strong, it is not likely that members of the Li family will praise this little son of the Zhao family. However, Li Ren and Gan Ben had been secretly in touch with the Zhao family. It was not easy for them to obtain Li Qing's family property. Nei may not transfer that expensive family property right away, but if the Zhao family is there to assist...at least it will be a few more important bargaining chips!

 Li Ren's mind turned to various profit transactions in an instant, and his face The smile is even worse, "Look at what you said, since the environment here is not eye-catching, why don't we change places, things are already ready. "His voice was very low, almost close to the ear of the young master of the Zhao family. Such words that slander the family must not be spread carelessly.

 Zhao Ri shrugged, and when he was about to nod, he inadvertently Spotting a male insect looking this way, he immediately changed his mind, raised the corners of his lips, and said, "I don't think so, just stay here, just deal with a female attendant, don't worry about it.

 Li Ren also smiled indifferently, "You are right. " "

 Gan saw that Li Qing seemed to have just glanced at him and didn't do anything, so he was relieved. He shook the wine glass in his hand and walked slowly towards Zhao's house. When he arrived in front of Zhao Ri, he nodded slightly and saluted. Changing his arrogant and condescending tone, he said softly, "Young Master Zhao is really sensible. After marrying like this for two years, you won't please the hero, and you will also embarrass the female of the family. We know this and feel ashamed. ! "

 Zhao Ri ignored him, looked at the motionless face kneeling on the ground, and shouted, "Aren't you going to serve? ! "

 Over there, a fat older male from the Zhao family has already looked over with salivation. Even if the number of males on the planet is rare, it is still compared to subfemale and females. After all, in modern times when the reproductive system has been gradually optimized, males are not as rare as they were in history, and they are almost regarded as rare and endangered. species to protect, so old males naturally cannot often find young, strong, and handsome fresh meat to taste. The older male of the Zhao family is still very willing to accept the gifts that come to his door.

 The kneeling female worm still didn't respond at all, she just frowned and looked at the ground, as if she was doing some kind of silent resistance.

 The expressions of Li Ren and Gan suddenly changed. They didn't expect that Rong would make a mistake at this time. They were anxious to say something to Zhao Ri to calm the other party's anger. Unexpectedly, when they raised their eyes, they saw the young son of the Zhao family smiling and clapping. After a few slaps, someone soon brought up a thick black wooden stick. He reached out to take it, and waved it casually a few times in the air.

 Except for those males who are naturally weak, the rest of the wealthy family will naturally not be vegetarians. They may compete for higher rights and status in the future. The degree is all false, strength and net worth are the most important guarantees!