54

Since then, the male worm has not mentioned anything about nutrition. Mi feels that the other party is not very interested in his breasts. Maybe it is a little curious, or something else... In short, the male lord's sight It has been adjusted a lot upwards, as if deliberately avoiding a certain part.

 The female is unknown, so she can only take off her clothes and stand in front of the master bedroom door after washing her body. As a female servant, she needs to strictly abide by the rules of female servants. Even if she has eggs, she can't be arrogant. What's more, he wasn't sure if he was favored.

 Li Qing opened the master bedroom, he thought the egg was about to crack, but saw a naked Zerg.

 Mi noticed the cold glance of the male worm, lowered his head and respectfully said, "Please enjoy."

 When he didn't know if the male lord was interested, he needed to ask.

 After a moment of silence, the female insect added, "...to squeeze."

 The door was instantly closed!

 "No need!" The male insect's slightly lower voice sounded from behind the door.

 Sure enough, he is still disgusted, Mi puts on his clothes, and is not surprised, only the favored female servant can serve the hero at this time, since he is not qualified, that's all.

 The eggs have not hatched for a long time, which makes the female very anxious.

 Mi stayed on the sidelines and checked the condition of the eggshell regularly according to the doctor's instructions, and carefully recorded whether there were any cracks, whether the sound inside was clear, and whether the rolling speed of the egg was even and powerful. Because the data changes can be queried at any time, and whether other special circumstances have occurred is recorded in real time, so although the incubation time has passed two weeks, the accurate shell breaking time can now be calculated.

 That's a good hope!

 Mi was a little relieved and prepared all the utensils needed by the cubs. Most of them were the benefits given by the empire to the males. There was no need to buy them specially. The females only needed to buy some daily supplements. . Mi bought many high-quality milk fruits and placed them in the corner, occupying a small area unconsciously.

 In terms of the food intake of the Zerg cubs, this is nothing. It may not last for a few weeks, and more milk fruits need to be purchased.

 The female found that under normal circumstances, this egg has a very well-behaved and calm personality. Every roll has an accurate plan and purpose, and it does not roll carelessly like some insect eggs. Most of the time, It will squat there steadily, for example, on the sofa where the male lord often sits, rolling and not moving... In this way, when the male comes back, he will stretch out his hand to pick it up and put it aside.

 Occasionally Dan wanted to bask in the sun in the yard, but Mi was worried that the egg would roll too far, so he always followed. The other party didn't like the hot environment and often soaked in the small pool in the yard. The doctor who examined the female was amazed.

 "Before I was still wondering why your worm eggs broke their shells so late. I looked through the information overnight yesterday, and combined with its recent performance, I think this deduction should not be wrong." Mo Wen said from the last power After the lieutenant general's egg almost fell, he has been in charge of the lieutenant general's daily health checks, including the analysis of the egg, he said with a smile, "It should be that the eggshell is too thick, making it difficult for the cub to come out of it. , As long as you don’t soak in the nutrient solution, there will be no serious problems.”