46

After Mi rested at home for a few days, he resumed his normal commute time. He does not need to stay at home all the time because of his pregnancy, or go to the hospital for check-ups. For the Zerg, if the egg can be conceived and grow up stably, there is no need to worry too much. There is nothing to avoid in terms of diet, and as long as there is no strong abdominal impact in action, there will be no serious problems.

 After all, that layer of eggshell is very thick, and it won't break with a little knock.

 As soon as Mi stepped into the garrison of the third army, a group of Zergs were greeted with surprised eyes. Their eyes stayed on their abdomen, and then some females and sub-female who were familiar with Mi leaned over and began to inquire. The specifics of the incident, it is best to confirm from the mouth of this insect whether the method of rescuing eggs is real and effective, and they can tell the hero when they go back, not afraid of ten thousand, just in case, no one can say this kind of thing .

 Although I hope that the eggs will always be healthy and healthy when I am pregnant, I may encounter troubles, and the importance of this rare method is revealed!

 Until Han and Su Ying arrived, Mi was surrounded by curious colleagues. The identity of the deputy army commander was useless. Everyone wanted to share good things. Who knew that the group of Zergs in the hospital said it , Is there any secrets...

 Mi is a little helpless, he is not very easy to speak, to say what the male worm did to him every night.

 Seeing this, Han couldn't help laughing to himself, and hurried over to make a rescue, Su Ying began to disperse the officers who seemed to be doing nothing, one or two surrounded here, did they have nothing to do? !

 "You are so popular, the amount of news is almost surpassing me as the army commander... Congratulations, you saved it." Han looked at the female's abdomen, faintly envious, the other party's luck, in general, It should be very good, meeting such a male worm, in the end, it is worth the sacrifices of the past.

 Mi thanked him, and under the cover of the head of the Third Legion, he managed to get into his office with great difficulty. Su had already waited outside the door, and after following in, he handed over a nutritional product with a smile, and said, "We bought this as part of our team, and it is said to be the top nutritional supplement in the empire. Recently, it is the peak period of news dissemination. When this time passes, you won't have to worry about being surrounded all the time."

 "Thank you." Mi got up and took it politely. This is the wish of his colleagues. He said to Su, "I will trouble you during this time, and all visits that have nothing to do with official business will be temporarily rejected." Su nodded and accepted the order

 . In the end, he turned around and went out not long after, and came back with a bitter face, and reported to the lieutenant general with a gloomy face, "The commander of the Fourth Army is here to visit.

 " Invite that male worm to come in. He sits on a chair, the same as when we met before, while processing official documents, while guessing the purpose of the other party's visit. Was the previous warning not enough?

 Sun Yi stood in front of the opened door, did not enter, but knocked on the door politely first, and when he saw the female behind the desk raised her head, he walked slowly to the other side, with both hands With his hands on the desk, his body leaned forward slightly, and his voice was clear and pleasant, "Congratulations on your discharge from the hospital. I didn't expect that it was a blessing in disguise. Not only did you save the egg, but you also understood the hero's intentions.

 " Looking at the male worm anxiously, she said in a deep voice, "Thank you for your concern. May I ask if you have anything to do

 ?" Lazy, he said with a smile, "I just want to come and see you, and care about my friends."