50

Mi followed the hero's line of sight and looked at his fingers. Under the light, the low-key and delicate ring shone with a little silver light, the color of metal. Request, take off the ring and put it in the male's hand.

 Li Qing turned on the private optical computer and switched it to * mode. When he brought the ring close, there was a reaction that he could connect to the signal! A large section of video appeared on the optical computer screen, because it was in * mode, other Zergs could not see the display screen of the optical computer, and only the carrier could view and operate it in this mode.

 The record of the red rope was integrated into this ring, and Li Qing quickly picked out the time clips in the office of the deputy commander of the Third Army about what Sun Yi said. The conversation between the two Zergs was not friendly. He blocked the sound of the video, but it could be seen from Mi Zhongjiang's indifferent and alienated expression that Sun Yi had no chance of taking advantage or being taken advantage of.

 After carefully watching the video forwarded by Li Qing, the Zerg present deleted it tacitly. After all, this is the surveillance inside the military headquarters, so they had better not keep it. As for whether Li Qing's actions are illegal, according to the rules of female servants, the hero does have the right to monitor in real time.

 But when it comes to the military department, they can't help but think more about it, and they definitely can't let Li Qing continue to do this in the future. Everyone shifted their attention to Sun Yi with a stiff expression. The video carefully proved that the young master of the Sun family said that Li Qing's female servant took the initiative to seduce, which is simply not true!

 Commander Sun Yi...could lie? !

 This shocked many Zergs, because of the issue involving the female attendant, and the fact that the Sun family had provided conclusive evidence, they did not continue to pursue the investigation. Generally, when a male worm encounters a female attendant and is accused of cheating, he can find the adulterer In some cases, the punishment decision will be made directly, and it is rare to turn around and question it.

 The status of female servants is already low, so it's no big deal to lose one, let alone such a crime!

 Sun Yi frowned and stood in place. He did not expect that this male from the Li family had already made preparations in advance. From this point of view, the words of seduction needed to be modified appropriately.

 Li Ren and Gan were stared at by the senior management of the Li family. They lowered their heads and did not dare to make a sound. This matter is for them to determine the authenticity of the evidence, and then feed it back to the senior management of the family. Except for accidents, they are the first to be held accountable... …those in the upper echelons won't admit to being unaware of mistakes.

 "Captain Sun Yi's army... You are so wrong, how, how can you frame it?!" Gan stepped forward shyly, bit the bullet, and said something embarrassing.

 Sun Yi gave him a cold look.

 Gan closed his mouth tightly, and retreated to hide behind Li Ren. It was quite embarrassing for a female in the military to do this. He heard a few relatives who were usually disliked, and at this moment they were actually talking loudly, saying that mottled blood was no better than a pure-blooded female...Gan gritted his teeth, and secretly glared at Mi, Why can that female worm always be protected by the male lord? !

 Pushed forward by his partner, Li Ren held back the anxiety and fear in his heart. He barely maintained his composure and looked at Sun Yi. After coughing twice, he said slowly, "Master Sun, you have to give an excuse, otherwise this punishment Wouldn't the meeting become a joke."