28

After staying for a month, Mi's married life has basically stabilized. He will not feel dissatisfied with this kind of small and transparent status in the family. This is an incredible thing for many female servants. Obtaining the favor of the male lord, integrating into the family, pleasing the female lord, and building confidence in front of other female servants are all quite long processes, which may require a lot of effort, and the final result may not be satisfactory.

 Mi disembarked the aircraft specially assigned by the military, parked it in the courtyard of the villa, and took out the key with the identity authentication system to open the door of his house... Yes, the male insect did not deprive him of the right to obtain the key. What Mi had thought before was to set aside a small area in the yard. If the male insects hadn’t come back, he could kneel and wait on it, so as not to crush the flowers and plants. The female paternity in the background is much taller.

 Now I have the right to come and go freely... It's really rare.

 While the female was steadily entering the villa, she thought to herself:

 first, there is no female in the house, so he doesn’t need to  please

 ;

In addition, this male worm did not accept other female servants, so there is no problem of jealousy;

 fourth, the male lord does not care about some small details in life, so he has a lot of convenience.

 Mi thought for a while, and he had some doubts about the mental condition of that male, is he really crazy? Indeed, it is not normal to regard one's own Zerg as an enemy and swear to be a public enemy of the whole people! But how can a male worm with a serious mental illness write such calm words...

 The conjecture of "originating from instinct" absolutely cannot explain such a phenomenon, just like a mad worm with excellent grades Now, you can still count on him to answer the questions obediently and get the first place in the exam.

 Suspicious, the female raised her eyes and found that there were three more Zerg in the living room. He quickly scanned everyone present, raised his eyebrows and bowed, but did not immediately kneel down.

 It was Li Ren and Gan who came to the door, and the elder brother who should be Li Qing—Rong, who had seen photos of each other in the report.

 Gan looked a little displeased, and he said coldly, "What about your etiquette?!"

 When a female attendant sees a male elder, she should indeed kneel down to salute...but that was during the wedding period. After getting married, it depends on the status of the female attendant in the male worm's house, whether she is favored or not, to a large extent, determines the way the female attendant lives.

 Mi didn't answer, but raised his eyes slightly, and looked at the male who was sitting on the sofa in the living room, looking through books in a very leisurely manner. Like all Zergs, Mi quickly positioned it as: he does not need to kneel by default.

 "Please sit down." The female worm brought tea from the counter without looking sideways, poured five cups and placed them on the table.

 Gan didn't hesitate to smile back, supported Li Ren's arm and sat on the sofa opposite Li Qing, took a sip of tea gracefully, raised his eyebrows, and said lightly, "It takes a day or two to learn this rule. But it’s been a month... Our Li family is not that kind of rude and powerful family!" "

 You educated." Mi nodded obediently, and then continued to look at his hero.

 The male still didn't respond at all.