87

The exercise site is very vast. The two enemy soldiers who were knocked down by the female insects had previously opened the shielding layer to ambush the male insects, isolating the monitoring signals from the outside world. Only when life appeared within the shielded area Only when there are signs of dying, the shielding layer will lose its effect, making it easier for the outside world to come to rescue.

 Now that all the enemy soldiers have lost consciousness, Mi narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked around calmly, and found a small forest nearby!

 It is the best choice for ambush field battles, and it is also a good place for rolling field "battles".

 "Master." The female's cheeks were slightly hot, and she suggested respectfully, "Do you want to be on the grass, or on the tree?" After a

 moment of silence, the male did not answer, and it seemed that it was difficult to make a choice. Mi found out that his words were wrong, she couldn't help lowering her head, and frowned, "I'm sorry, of course I can try both places, where do you want to go first?" There was another moment of silence, and the female could feel the slowness of the

 male lead's gaze. Slowly swept across his body.

 Mi lowered his head slightly, his eyebrows and eyes remained unchanged, and he maintained a respectful demeanor. Could it be that this male worm wants him to fly, so why not do it.

 It's a bit difficult, but if the hero wishes, he can try it.

 The female flapped her wings subconsciously, gently creating a few wind marks, and he said, "Also in the air..."

 "Let's go back first," the male insect said suddenly.

 Mi was slightly taken aback, and slowly put away his wings, he took out the communication device, and ordered the aircraft to come over to greet him after confirming its location. The disappointment on the female's face was particularly obvious, but it was only for a moment. When the male lord raised his eyes to look at it, he returned to his calm and calm appearance.

 After the exercise, there is a bonfire at night.

 This mass entertainment mode of celebrating victory and promoting friendship came from the other side of the earth. Human beings naturally took on the important task of hosting. They are very familiar with the bonfire party, and they are low-key, humble and sincere, and soon won various awards. racial favoritism.

 Everyone will not reject a new race, as long as the opponent is good enough or has great potential.

 The current strength is not very important, attitude and thinking are the key. Many races do not mind investing in a potential trade partner, and the inhabitants of the earth behave strong and harmless.

 When it becomes stronger in the future, it doesn't seem like a character that forgets its origin. For example, the Tianjia tribe is competitive in their bones, and the entire ethnic culture is aggression and devouring. Therefore, everyone only hates and fears the Tianjia tribe, and there is no friendship. Heart, even if the opponent is powerful.

 At the banquet, some unpleasant things happened.

 Li Qing's reputation, in the empire and the earth, can be said to be famous and outstanding, whether it is the contribution to the empire, or the bravery and courage shown in the war of liberating the earth, as well as the unique wisdom in the field of research and development, All made this Li Jiaxiong familiar to the public.

 However, some races from other galaxies did not know the deeds of this male due to the long distance, and just treated them as ordinary males. Although Li Qing's appearance is very eye-catching, but because he was isolated by the shielding layer during the exercise, he didn't show the video afterward. For mediocrity, she has such a good figure for no reason!