55

The stunned Cub finally found his voice, and began to cry softly, wanting the male father to come and hug him!

 This call is not very pleasant, but that's what cubs call it. Mi touched the tender back of the cub, and when he looked up, he saw the male worm looked over with a serious expression, and he heard the male lord say, "Aren't you full?" He was as hungry as

 a bird...

 it was stuffed A cub with milk juice in its belly burped and looked at the male father with teary eyes. He has eaten a lot and is very healthy. It is definitely not because he is not healthy that he cannot eat!

 Mi looked at the peel at hand in a dilemma. Although the milk fruit he chose was the smallest among them, but when the shell was broken...he also felt that the cub was full, and the soft belly was slightly swollen. I hope that the hero will not dislike the food intake of the cubs, which is actually very good.

 Li Qing just asked a casual question, and then saw two Zergs, one big and one small, looking at them with a look of incomprehension in their eyes.

 He didn't speak, just walked over, stretched out his finger, and lightly poked the cub's body, and the tender little paw quickly came up.

 Poked by the male father!

 The cubs are in the early stages of growth, when they need the most love and care. During this period, the company of their parents is not available. Mi asked for a month's vacation, and even Li Qing was given a vacation by the Imperial College for more than a month. He didn't do anything. - The act of going to teach at the Imperial College, but at home, if you don't pay attention, from time to time, you will find a cub stuck to your arm or calf.

 Small and soft, with white and smooth skin, it was difficult for Li Qing to pick it up for a while, because those small claws would hook his clothes, and then try to squeeze them tightly! Only after the cub accidentally fell asleep, he immediately picked it up and handed it to the female.

 It is rare for Mi to see the hero watching the sleeping cub so seriously, his focused gaze made him feel like he was hallucinating, and in the blink of an eye, his expression of indifference and contempt returned to him at first.

 The cub is still ignorant within half a year after its birth, and his thinking mode is still at the beginning stage. Even if he has some inheritance, he needs careful teaching from his parents in other aspects. Regarding this point, Mi even crossed the boundaries of female servants a few times, directly teaching the cubs some knowledge and behavior patterns.

 It stands to reason that this needs to be taught by the female emperor, or one day the male master will be in a good mood and will participate... Without the male's permission, the female attendant is often unable to teach her own cubs according to her own ideas.

 He quietly looked at the male worm sitting on the sofa not far away. The other party seemed to have no objection to this, and did not mention the intention of sending the female cubs out. Mi was slightly relieved, and the male lord seemed He doesn't particularly dislike the cubs he gave birth to, and his attitude is a little subtle and indifferent on weekdays, but he can't see extreme disgust, and the female doesn't dare to draw a conclusion directly.

 During dinner time, the cub ate a lot. A huge milk fruit was held by short limbs. The cub had to work hard to hold the milk fruit, but his nails were very sharp and strong enough to hold the milk fruit tightly. When Li Qing was on the dining table, he saw that a milk fruit was eating insects.

 The little head poked inside bit by bit, trying to suck the juice out!

 Mi quickly disposed of the canned food at hand, and heard the male master say, "Have you always eaten like this?" The female