83

In the First Legion, the generals and soldiers have been very cautious recently.

 Their legion leader, Admiral Mi, was in a bad mood, which is understandable, especially since the body of the dead male was well preserved, and advanced medical technology can keep time at the moment after death, keeping it fresh and fresh. Rotten, but dead male insects have no soul after all.

 The empire is vast and abundant, and there is no need to put it in the ground, or turn it into ashes to save space. Most Zerg will follow the wishes of their relatives and friends to dispose of the corpses. The most common way is to put them in exquisite cabinets and put them back in the universe. Let it fly along the interplanetary orbit to the hot galaxy, so as to burn the last flame of life.

 The Zerg believe in the survival of the fittest, dead bodies, they will not deliberately guard and do those meaningless things, but will focus on other living members, and they will not forget it in their hearts.

 The two soldiers whispered in the bathroom, "Is it true that the general doesn't dispose of the body of the hero? Isn't it a bit wrong to leave it like that?" "Hush!" One of the soldiers took pictures of the

 other The head of the soldier reminded, "Don't talk nonsense, the top doctors in the empire have been to see them, and there is no way to recover, but how can the general accept it immediately, it is good to give some time to buffer.

 " The soldier who took the shot touched his head, his eyes showed a pitiful expression, such an excellent female general, lost her husband at an early age, the greatest sorrow is nothing more than this!

 As soon as the two soldiers finished speaking, they saw a tall female insect walking in from outside.

 "Admiral!"

 "Admiral!"

 I don't know if it was because of guilty conscience, the voice of saluting was extraordinarily loud.

 "There is no need to be too polite here." Mi reminded.

 The two soldiers nodded with blushing faces. They all forgot that there is no need to engage in such formalities when going to the bathroom.

 The soldiers looked at the general who just washed his hands, then turned and left with a stern look and a steady demeanor. They couldn't imagine how this female who had lost her beloved survived. Suppressing the grief in their hearts, they maintained a The majesty of the regiment commander made the soldiers feel a little sad.

 But in the military department, the superiors really can't show a trace of fatigue on the outside. This represents the quality and strength of the entire army, and it is also an inspiration and example for the subordinates.

 In any case, the general cannot fall at will.

 This is a responsibility and an obligation!

 After discussing with several generals, Su was considering whether to ask the general to rest for a week before continuing to work, but was directly rejected by General Mi. Except for accompanying the cubs at home, the rest of the time seems to have to squeeze the body with countless jobs in order to maintain a normal life.

 When Mi returned home, he put the medical cabin where the male lord's body was placed in the master bedroom. After the examination, the top doctor in the empire just said "sorry and change", and the male worm's body seemed to be still intact. There was a glimmer of life, but the doctor concluded that the transitional period of death basically ruled out the possibility of suspended animation. The female worm could not accept such a result. Sun Yi said before his death that there was a one in ten million chance, he would rather stay here and wait for his whole life than give up.